They all said hi to eachother and chatted for a bit, Quackity was a bit confused with the way Skeppy was talking to him, he would respond quick and blunt, change the topic or immediately start talking to someone else.

About half an hour later Quackity went to the bathroom so Skeppy took his chance,
"So when's the last time you saw him work?" Skeppy asked knowing full well that Karl and Sapnap had no idea what he was talking about.

"Saw who work?" Sapnap asked seeming curious
"Quackity" Skeppy said in a "wait you don't know" tone, Karl and Sapnap looked at eachother confused "Streaming?" Karl asked confused, "Waiiit you guys don't know, shit I probably wasn't supposed to say anything" Skeppy said slightly smiling.

"Skeppy. Tell us" Sapnap said a bit concerned. Skeppy took out his phone and opened the pictures of Quackity pole dancing
"He's a stripper, You guys didn't know?"

"No, no we didn't" Sapnap replied picking up the phone so him and Karl could get a better look, He kept scrolling until he found the ones where Quackity was giving a bunch of girls lap dances.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??" He said angrily.
"Shit you weren't supposed to see those ones, I didn't want to make you guys angry" Skeppy said grabbing his phone as if it was a mistake they saw the photos. Right at that moment Quackity entered the room again but the mood was extremely different
"Did someone die or something?" Quackity asked jokingly,
"So now you just keep secrets from us huh?" Sapnap said angrily, looking at the ground.
"What are you talking about" Quackity said worried.

He had alot of big secrets that he hadn't told his fiancé's so he was trying to think if which one they were talking about, Sapnap stood up, grabbed a one dollor bill, threw it at Quackity and said
"This enough for sex?" He stormed out of the room.

Skeppy quickly left so it was just Quackity and Karl, Quackity was sobbing, he had seen so many people online be respectful of strippers (which you should be, they work hard and make money)

He was upset that his fiancé's didn't respect it, he understood they might be a bit jealous but he didn't think they'd react like this,
"Why?" Karl asked tearing up, "what?" Quackity asked back lifting his head up a bit,
"Why? Why did you do it, are we not good enough for you?" Karl asked now crying.

"What?? No no no Karl you guys are amazing I love you so much but-" Quackity was cut off,
"BUT WHAT??" Karl yelled standing up, Quackity flinched because in the past when things like this would happen he'd be hit,
"I did it to make myself feel better ok, not to get back at you or something, I did it for myself... So please, please don't hurt me.." Quackity said terrified covering his head in fear
"Hurt you?...." Karl said shocked at what he just heard his fiancé say.

(Btw this is before Karl and Sapnap find out what schlatt did to Quackity)

Karl reached for Quackity to try and comfort him but he just flinched again, "P-please I promise I'll stop I'll do whatever you want but please....please Karl" Quackity said looking at Karl.

Quackity had pure fear on his eyes, Karl's heart shattered, he didn't know what to do so he just ran out crying.

Quackity sat up and wiped away his tears, he wanted so badly to believe that his fiancé's wouldn't hurt him but he couldn't, he believed schlatt wouldn't hurt him, he believed it with his entire heart that it was an accident, it wouldn't happen again, schlatt did regret it, it was just because of the alcohol.

But it wasn't an accident, it did happen again, schlatt didn't regret it, it wasn't just because of the alcohol.

-----------------