ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 || ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ! ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ. ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ! <3

||

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ-ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"We're here!" , [F/n]'s dad yelled, as it slightly echoed through the house, as well as the family's steps into said place.

[F/n] sighed, tired of the long plane ride, as well as the car drive, and looked around.  It seemed to be a regular white house, [F/n] looked to see the kitchen, white with a black-bluish marble table-top, with many drawers and cupboards as well, being white as well with silver handles.  They also looked to find things already set up, due to their parents calling in the moving van early to set up, giving a plan, and everything.  [F/n]'s parents always planned ahead.

They looked to find a brown classic table, with at least six seats, probably for guests or family members who'd visit, and frankly, [F/n] wasn't excited for that.  Most of the stuff seemed normal, the stairs were also brown and white, wood, and looking upstairs, [F/n] couldn't see much, as it was dark and the lights were off.

"[F/n]!  Go ahead and relax, the trip was long, so go get some rest", Their mother said, which made them give a small smile, and they nodded, responding with, "Ok", and walking upstairs to their room.  When they turned on the light, of course, it was also pretty normal, white walls with the things set around, a hall with the brown wood floors, leading to multiple rooms, which was at least five, their room was near the end of the hall, with some paintings hanging on the wall, which they looked pretty different, like some with things their parents liked, or just versions of famous paintings.

When [F/n] got their room, they saw a white room, fresh paint on the walls as well, accompanied by a brown wood floor.  Boxes were set up around the room, as well as their bed, which was set up to be made, and so, instead of that [F/n] just laid down, too tired anyway, and thankfully it was late, though also sadly, you forgot to get ready, you still went into a deep sleep, due to how sleepy you were.

|| ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ||

[F/n] woke up to their mom shouting for them to come downstairs for breakfast, which woke them up, smelling the food in the air.  [F/n] smiled a bit, and walked down, though they weren't really excited since they started to get annoyed when they realize how early it was, just wishing they could get some more sleep, walking down the stairs tiredly.

The family greeted each other and went on with the day, eating breakfast, brushing their teeth, etc.  And soon, within an hour, [F/n] was bored, scrolling through their phone when there was a knock on the door...

||

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏꜱ!  ɪ ᴅᴇᴇᴘʟʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ!  ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ!  ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ.   ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ! 🍡💮