ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 || ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ [ꜰ/ɴ], [ᴍ/ɴ], ᴇᴛᴄ., ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

||

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Honey, wake up!," [F/n]'s mother rang out, trying to wake them up.  [F/n] sat up, "What?" They said, in a tired and scratchy voice.

"We have to hurry, we're going to the airport in an hour!", This made them realize why today was gonna be different.

They're moving.

Usually, this wouldn't stress them out, since they've moved many times, but this time it did.  Currently, they live in [H/t], and that's been going good for them, since throughout most of their life they lived here the most, and made many friends along the way, especially [B/f/n], but sadly, due to their dad's job, once again, they had to move.

[F/n] got up, putting on a [f/c]  hoodie over a [s/f/c] shirt, wearing more comfortable clothing this time around; the drive was gonna be long anyways.  Soon, they went downstairs, suddenly smelling their [F/b], and gave a little smile as they went down to quickly eat.

After eating and getting ready, [F/n] went on their phone, scrolling through their messages when they remembered [B/f/n], and went to check.  They had a monotone-looking face, but deep inside they were sad, almost kinda hurt by the fact they'd have to leave.  They moved here at age 10, and so it pained them.  [F/n] eventually decided to message [B/f/n].

[F/n]:

"hey, dude."

[B/f/n]:

"Hey!  you good?"

[F/n]:

"yeah..  just a bit upset is all"

[B/f/n]:

"yeah, I get it, moving's pretty rough.  Just remember we can still message, ok!"

[F/n] chuckled, always amazed at their friend's positivity, though to be honest, it was a good thing.

[F/n]:

"yeah, I'll remember"

[F/n] sighed, closing off the tab.  Sure, it was a short conversation, but either way, it was nice to talk to them either way.

"We're getting ready to go!", yelled your mom, you groaned, and got up from your chair, grabbing the rest of your stuff to the car, driving to the airport

|| 20 minutes later ||

[F/n]'s POV: 

We finally reached the airport, and to be honest, I'm not really excited.  I wish I didn't have to do this, but sadly, I do.  We got up to one of the airline workers, who said to go in and enjoy our flite.  I wonder how this'll go...

Needless to say...  It was boring and annoying; though I tried to not let it get to me, and what I mean by that is screaming is babies, and snoring 40-year-old men.  And after hours and hours, we finally arrived.

I just hope this all works out...

||

That's chapter one!  I hope you enjoyed it and if there's anything I need to fix don't be afraid to tell me.  Cya next time! ^^