9

Heejin's POV

I'm getting exhausted from practicing and decided to sit on the ground.

"Tired already?"

"Shut up don't talk to me" I said without sparing her a glance. I heard a chuckle and she sat beside me.

"You don't really sucks... You just lack of motivation so I said that" she said and took out a cream bread from her pocket.

Sometimes I get so confused about her attitude and personality. She's weird for sure but I don't know if she's good or bad... or maybe in between.

"Are you two in love now or what!?" Idk who shouted but eww

"The fuck?" they just laugh at us and I scoffed at them.

"Let's meet here again tomorrow?" she asked

"We're not close to hang out, Kim" I said

"That's why I want to see you again here so we can get close" she then look at me

"And why would you want to be close to me?"

"No reason" she said and got up.

"See you tomorrow, Jeon" she said before walking away while I just watch her figure slowly disappear.

"Let's go home now, Heej?" I didn't notice that Chae was standing beside me. She helped me to got up and I dust my clothes.

"Hyunjin seemed nice this afternoon" she said and I humm.

"You had a crush on her back in freshman year, right?" why tf does she have to bring that up

"Ughhh chae" she laughs at me and we saw Hyejoo coming towards us with 3 sodas in her hand.

"Heejin catch" she toss one to me while she handed the other one to Chae and take the last one for herself.

"So... Are you busy tomorrow? You have something to do?" Hyejoo asked and my bestie starts to blush. Oh my god don't mind me I'm just sipping my soda here.

"She doesn't have anything to do tomorrow, right Chae?" I said and Chae turn to me with her wide eyes. I gave her a 'bitch if you don't grab this opportunity' look and nudge her a little.

"Y-yeah I'm not busy tomorrow" she act shy and I was like... •_• she's very far from being shy.

"Cool, since you told me that you like games why don't we go to the arcade tomorrow?" yeah shit Hyejoo finally grew some balls to ask Chae to go out.

"S-sure" Chae replied and we came to a stop cuz we're in front of Hyejoo's house already.

"Let's see each other tomorrow then" Hyejoo gave Chaewon a gummy smile and then wolfie turns to me. We did a fist bump and she mumbled a 'thanks' to me.

She entered their house and Chaewon and I look at each other. We slowly smile and hug each other then jump a little.

"You NEED to help me pick an outfit tomorrow, okay?" she said and duh of course.

"Sure but please don't disturb me later if you can't sleep, okay?" I know for sure that she won't be able to fall asleep and will call me in the middle of the night.

"Hee- fine" she said and we walk home.