Chapter 1: Moving In

3rd POV

"I really hate mornings, especially Mondays." Zeno muttered to himself as he blends himself some coffee.

Turning on his pc, he opened Call of Duty and spent hours modifying his gunsmith.

"This should work I guess, now if I'm sober enough to remember. Today is the day I will move in on the apartment that Yagoo arranged for me." Checking the clock, Zeno powered down his pc and stretched.

"Man I will miss this place." Spinning his chair around he examined the room he lived in for 4 years. Reminiscing every memory, like his first time setting up his pc, the first time he got injured ever since he transmigrated over, and many more.

Smiling ruefully to himself, he took his phone and dialed Yagoo's number.

"Old man, I already packed the stuff other than my pc, I'll bring that with me."

"Ah! Mr. Zinogre, I will tell the movers to come over and move the rest." Zeno's eyebrow twitched at the mention of his moniker.

"Just call me Zeno, old man. That title is really cringing the hell out of me." Yagoo laughed on the other side of the phone.

"If you say so, anyway I'll send the address after this call so you can head over there yourself."

"Alright then, I'll hang up now, need to pack the pc and head over. Ja ne~!" Without waiting for Yagoo to respond or reply, Zeno hanged up.

Standing up from his chair, Zeno closed every window and turned on the noise canceler.

"Let's get to work shall we?" Zeno smirked as familiar neon green and black streaks of lightning coat his arms.

~Chibi Zeno in his Zinogre form, growling at Chibi Mio.~

"Ah? That kid." Yagoo shook his head in exasperation and turned to his nemesis. Paperwork.

But before he can continue his life and death struggles with his nemesis, a knock on the door caught his attention.

"Come in!"

"Yagoo-san." Lifting his head, Yagoo spotted one A-chan standing in his doorway, plus a curious wolf peeking from her back.

"Ah, A-chan, Mio. Is there something the matter?"

"Well, Mio here wanted to talk to you about something." A-chan gestured to Mio who fidgeted at the attention.

"A-ano, Yagoo-san. Is it true that you are recruiting a special member for Hololive?" Yagoo blinked in confusion as quite frankly, no one except Roboco knows-

"That damn robot. Roboco told you about me tracking someone huh?" Nursing his head, Yagoo thought of Roboco's betrayal.

"D-don't be mad at her Yagoo-san, it wasn't exactly her fault. Ayame caught wind of you two yesterday and heard about what you two are talking about." Yagoo nodded.

'Makes sense, well cat' out of the bag now, or in this case, beast.'

"Yes, but he won't be associated with the same things as you guys. Because frankly, our fanbase has been requesting a new branch that focuses on the new and uprising fame of VR games. I know that you girls as the Hololive Gamers are trying your best to familiarize yourself with it. It's not exactly enough as of the moment. As such, I went out and scouted various streamers and gamers that are popular in the VR genre." Mio's wolf ears perked up at that and looked at Yagoo in excitement.

"Haha! Yes, I found the person that you guys personally idolize in terms of VR gamers. The Thunder Beast of GGO." Mio squealed in excitement as she can't wait to tell Fubuki and the other gamers.