Chapter one

ADREANNA POV

"Jones Corporation has touched a new height of success"

"Jones Corporation CEO and his wife celebrates teir new success "

"The most perfect couple is very happy for their success"

"Jones Corporat-"

I switch off the TV. The news is making my blood boil. I just need to control my self.

I was in one of my hotel suite. Just you know came to release some tension.

After hearing the news I am more frustrated now. I grabbed the man sitting beside me and kissed him hard.

 I grabbed the man sitting beside me and kissed him hard

He also responded immediately. Oh isn't he one of my business as if I care. I removed my clothes and rest you know.

Daniel Jones and Georgia Jones a very perfect couple. Made for each other. But not for long right ? I smirk as I think of showing them hell.

tsk tsk tsk Jones Corporation celebrate. I will be coming soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Jones Corporation

Daniel Jones is sitting in his office and doing paper work. He is a workoholic person. He loves his business than anything else. He is not in love with his wife but cares for her. He doesn't believe in love and all shit but to just make her happy he says to her.

But he doesn't know that he will be soon heartbroken.

"Hii baby " a feminine voice greeted him. It was his wife Georgia. She was a beautiful lady with blonde hairs. Unlike her husband she is mad in love with him and also loves to control him. She loved shopping and money a lot.

But she doesn't know that she this mad love is soon going to turn into real madness.

"Hey gia what happened why are you here today ?" He asked her.

"Oh couldn't I visit my husband in the office and I was also bored so let's go for dinner in your favourite restaurant and I am even sure that you are also hungry" she said. He smiled at her. She was very caring and always made sure that he eats on time.

"Ok we'll go but I have only more 4 files to finish" he said to her.

"Ok " she said and sat on the couch. She picked up one magazine and started reading. It was all boring but first page took her interest. As she was reading she was amazed by the success of that company in a very short time. She was also astonished to learn that the President and CEO of the company was a woman. She also learned that CEO will be soon coming to New York. She made a note to herself to befriend her. Means who doesn't want powerful friends.

"May I know the reason of the face you made " her husband asked her. She blinked sometimes and than responded.

"Oh theres nothing just reading about 'AV Corporation' ." She told him.

"Hmm even I read that, it is a very fast growing company. It has already taken down several companies ." He told her. He was impressed. That too it was a businesswoman who had shown many man their places.

"But there is no photo given of her" she said.

"I heard that she likes her privacy a lot so no paparazzi and why you are worrying we will meet her in upcoming ball. It seems there she is going to reveal herself." He told her.

"Oh let's see how she looks but I am sure not good than mee." She said and giggled. He shook his head smiling.

"Never underestimate anyone love" he said.

Both husband and wife were eager and anxious to know about the President and the CEO of the 'AV'.

Only if they knew that there will be many changes in their life once they meet someone.
.
.
.
.
.
Coleman's Residency

Coleman's were having dinner. But everyone was thinking about her. Even if it has been four year their still not ready to forget her. It was their mistake. Right?

Coleman's has been grieving since last five years. After her death everyone had been distant from each other. Everyone thinks that it was heir fault. If they would have understand her than she would be still here with them.

They want to apologise for their past mistakes.

Only if they knew that they would soon get chance.
.
.
.
.
.
At ELC

Elijah Lombardi. He was sitting in his cabin. He was thinking about her. He should have believed her right?
But no he didn't.

If he would have listened to her than she would have been alive, maybe married to him and happy with their children.

He regrets everything he said to her. What he did to her he regrets everything.

She was his first love. Even though he had flings after her death he couldn't forget her. He wanted her back but couldn't as she was no more
.
.
.
.
.
ADREANNA POV

After fucking him some more time. I kicked him out of my suite and started to get ready.

"Boss your jet is ready"my assistant said. I nodded at him. My employees took my bag outside my house. I sat in car and started driving. I have driver but I love to drive.

I reached the jet and went inside.

Ok let's rest because I have a lot of work in New York I need energy.
.
.
.
After landing in New York I directly came to my Penthouse. I called my PA and asked him about ball. Where I will be revealing myself.

"Hello Ma'am everything is prepared for ball all the people you asked will be coming." He said.

"Ok I hope you prepared a good gown for me sam I want to make a very good impression." I told him.

"Yes Ma'am" he said. I hang up the call and see outside the car. This is my only chance to make all of them regret and I will.