Chapter 10 Beautiful

Zacznij od początku

Why would he do that? She has no control over it. He can't live without her now. He has accepted her as his as she accepts him as hers. There's no way he is leaving her, ever.

Alfred walks into the kitchen and spots Jason sitting at the table looking out the window, “Good morning master Todd. How was your night?” he asks. 

Jason was startled a bit but he said “it was fine” he mumbles out. 

Just like Dick, Jason also forgot to get his soulmate's phone number. They could easily hack it and get her number but they thought otherwise. They want to ask for her number instead of being weirdos and randomly having it. 

They… couldn't let her know about their other life… not yet at least. Bruce wouldn't want her involved in their second life. Their other life. “Just fine Master Todd?” Alfred asks as he walks towards the fridge to start pulling out ingredients, “What would you like to eat this morning?” he adds on quickly. 

Jason shrugs his shoulders and nods his head, “Sure that would be great” he said. He takes a sip of his hot coffee, hoping that the coffee will wake him up enough so he can do whatever he wants to do today. “Thank you and Alfred?” 

“Hmm..?” Alfred moves to the side to look at Jason with a raised eyebrow. “Call me Jason, I don't know how many times I told you that” he said with a tired smile on his face. 

Alfred nods his head and goes back to grabbing things out of the fridge, “you haven't told me what you meant by just fine?” he asks. 

Jason sighs and slouches on his chair, he runs his face over his. “I dont know… it's just fine right now” he mumbles out with another shrug. He takes another sip of his drink, “Is this about your soulmate Ma- Jason?” Alfred asks. 

Jason stops and places his cup down, “Yeah probably, we are both having the same probably” Dick said walking into the room. He stretches out and walks to the seat across from Jason. “We forgot to ask our soulmate for her number and we don't want to be creepys and somehow already have her number,” he adds. 

“Ah, I see now,” Alfred said. He had placed everything he got from the fridge onto the counter and went and grabbed the first robin a cup of coffee. “Good Morning Alfred,” Dick quickly added.

Alfred smiles and walks over to Dick with his coffee and places it in front of him, “Good morning master Grayson” he said. Dick grabs the mug and takes a sip of the hot drink and smiles, “Thank you Alfred” he said cheerfully. “The usual breakfast?" Alfred asks. "If that's ok with you Alfred" Dick replise back. 

“Of course it is Dick, it is after all my job” Alfred halfy joked out to them. After that he quickly left to go ask Master Drake and Master Wayne what they would like for breakfast this morning. 

Katherine POV. 

“So… the first thing we got to do today is get your uniform measured at the school… well academy” aunt Jade said. “Later that day is when we will pick it up though… or tomorrow” she adds.

“Um.. Thank you. For everything,” I said quietly. 

I am thankful for what she is doing for me… I mean I dont want to go to school because its fucking school, but I guess it is good for me… I usually lasted a week at school with dad and uncle Sam… at least this will only last a year-ish. 

“It's no big problem. This is going to be so much fun” aunt Jade said back. 

Small time skip. 

Why does my mind have to wander to my mother… I never knew her. Why should it bother me, I never knew her. All I know about her is that she had died giving birth to me and that she is a very kind, intelligent, beautiful woman that dad loved very much. The only thing I have that shows how beautiful she is is a small picture of her when she was pregnant with me. 

She was a very beautiful woman.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.