Chapter 10 Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Katherine looks up from the table to her aunt bored, “So what are you doing today?” she asks. She took another bite of her pizza and stared at her aunt. 

Jade was a bit startled with her and quickly looked up, “Well we got a lot of things to do today. We have to go shopping for food, shopping for school supplies, uhh… clothes, your school uniform and plenty more stops in between” she said. 

Kaherine nods at her aunt and starts eating her food again. The sound of a chair being pushed back fast startled her to look back up, “I'll be right back” Jade quickly said, before she got up and left the room. Katherien looks towards the empty doorway with a cranked neck and puzzled expressions on her face. 

“Ok…” she mumbles out and sits there waiting for her aunt to come back. She had finished two pieces of pizza and she was full since the pain was still slight there on her side. She didn't want to over do it and plus she was getting full. She got up from her spot and went and washed her hands, she went back and sat in her spot when her hands were clean and dry. 

Jade comes back down the stairs holding a couple note books in hand alongside some pens and pencils, “Ok so here is a notebook and some pencils and pens for making lists of what we need to go and get today” she said placing the supplies down onto the table and takes a seat back down on her stop. “We need to work on the groceries list together so I know what you like so next time if you cant help me I can get what you like” she adds on. 

Katherine nods her head and reaches and grabs a pencil and notebook to start to help, “So what do you want to start with?” she asks as she opens to the first page of the notebook. “We can start with the food list, just to get it over with and out of our minds because it's probably the last thing we do today” Jade said waving her hands. 

Katherine nods her head, “Ok so how do you want me to do this?” 

Time skip. Four hours later.
Third person pov. 

Katherine yawns and stretches out. “I can not wait to get your room done and cozy for you” Jade said hopping behind her. She placed her shoes on with the biggest smile on her face. “So you want black paint?” she adds on. 

Katherine nods his head, “Yeah black would be awesome” she said. She opens the front door and steps out to the chilly air in Gotham. “Ready to go?” Jade asks.

Katherine nods her head as she stretches out again, “Not really, not a fan of shopping much. But it shouldn't take that long” she said. 

She is wrong, so wrong. 

Time skip. 
Third person POV. 

Dick laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression on his face. He felt so empty away from his soulmate. He wants his soulmate close to him, maybe resting his face in the nap of her neck and holding her to his chest. Gosh to feel her warmth up against his warm body again would be a dream come true. Actually a dream come true would be kissing her plump lips for the first time. He was beating himself up all night. He was too busy leaving quickly to go help Batman take down the Joker again that he forgot to get her number. 

He groans out in frustration of his own stupidity and he runs his hand over his tired face towards his hair, his fingers run through his tangled hair and he groans out again as he remembers that he has to shower. He really didn’t want to but he had too. So he finally pushes up from the messy bed and walks his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Third person pov. - with Jason

Jason sat at the table with a hot cup of coffee in his hand. He was fucking tired he had to stay up late to help Batman and Nightwing with the Joker again too. Just like Dick, Jason was feeling empty without his soulmate close to him. He wants to be close to his soulmate again, gosh he just wants to hear her cute little giggles again. He didnt give a fuck about her having four soulmates, he could see all over her face that she was terrified to tell them at she had that many soulmates. She was scared of their reactions. Was he going to be mad at her? Leave her?