Chapter 1 True Name /bio

This is what Izuku midoriya/Norton Campbell looks like

Real Name:Norton Campbell
Fake Name:Izuku Midoriya
Quirk:green fire
Drawbacks:none
Likes:his friends,bakugo,denki,shinso,his sister,his boyfriend naib Subedar,likes working on his magnets.
Dislikes:rude people,people being mean to his friends,boyfriend,sister,people interrupting his work.
(you already know what his fake name is so I'm not going to keep putting izuku midoriya so pov will say Norton Campbell the description and bio explan the whole thing.)
Norton Campbell pov:I'm with kastuki bakugo,denki kaminari,shinso we are in dorms we see are our friends came down the stairs i said hi everyone they said hi izuku they went to the kitchen to make a snack i said to bakugo,denki,shinso i have to go do my job but can tell our friends to meet me at my sister's concert she is a famous singer so can tell them to meet  there so i can say my real name bakugo said sure Norton Campbell he said it in a whisper voice so our friends don't hear i left the dorms i went to my job i fixed my magnets i fixed people things that are broken i left my job I'm at my sister's Rio kastle concert i saw her on stage she is singing poker face by lady gaga my friends are here my sister said to her fans thank you for coming to my concert her fans said your welcome Rio kastle my sister said now can my big brother come on stage i went on stage i said hi everyone izuku midoriya is not my real name my real name is Norton Campbell my friends said so izuku midoriya is your fake name and Norton Campbell is your real name also your big sister is the famous Rio kastle i said to them yes Rio said okay everyone you can leave everyone left me and my sister and my friends we are back in the dorms my sister said to me I'm happy that you said your real name big brother Norton i said to my big sis i was planning on telling them i hugged my sister she hugged me back i said to her i didn't see you in a while she said well i have to go to different countries to preform but i told my manager that I'm staying here with you we broke the hug my boyfriend naib Subedar came in the dorms Rio said hi naib then naib said hi rio i saw my sister's boyfriend luca balsa came in the dorms he was next to my sister i said i have to get to class I'm in my class 1-A mr aizawa said okay everyone we have three new students he said come in i saw my boyfriend naib,my sister rio,my sister's boyfriend Luca balsa mr aizawa said introduce yourselves naib Subedar said hi everyone my name is naib Subedar my qurik is mind control mr aizawa said to naib take your seat behind Norton. Naib sat down behind me mr aizawa said to Rio kastle introduce yourself she said hi everyone my name is Rio kastle I'm Norton Campbell big sister my qurik is hypnotized mr aizawa said take your seat behind denki kaminari she sat down behind denki then mr aizawa said to Luca balsa introduce yourself he said hi everyone my name is luca balsa my qurik is electric mr aizawa said to him take your seat behind shoto todoroki he sat down behind shoto todoroki mr aizawa carried on his lesson he said to everyone change into their hero costume we left the class we changed into our costumes we got out we are in the training arena mr aizawa said we are going to be training to get ready for the sports Festival we all trained we changed back into our school uniform we are back in the dorms. I will continue this story goodbye my lovely angels and bunnies and white bunnies and black bunnies and white wolf's and raven's and tigers and black wolf's and dragons and dogs and dreams and dreamers and demons and devils and snowflakes and snow tigers and black panther's and panther's and vampires and werewolves and snowballs and foxes and puppies and wolves and white cats and snow wolf's and snakes and mouses and kittens and rats and lions and kitties and snow foxes and snow angels and witches.