part17💙

Start

Sherya decorate her room with candles and ready to execute her plan.
She desperately waiting for sid to return back home.
But its late night sid didn't came so she move to hall and saw Rita ma came .
Sh-aunty app kha thi
SM-are beta kuch kaam tha ngo me isliye late ho gaya.
Sh-or sid
SM-he is out of city for some work.

Shreya got angry again I got defeat she fake smile and go to her room destroy all the things in anger and shout in anger her eye turn red😠😠😠😠 she take a burn candle and write sid name with the hot candle mom she feel a lot of pain but it not more than what she want...

In plane Sana is reading a novel sid sleep get over he wake up and take out his hankey to his face he sit properly and rub his eyes and look towards Sana he got shock but he think he imagine her .
So he pinch on Sana hand Sana shout and shock to see him .

Sid in anger ,
Sid-tum
Sana -app
Sid-tum mujhe follow kar rahi ho.
Sana -galatfahmi kuch jada ni h apko
Sid-just shut up
Sana -same to u
They fight so loudly
Airhostess came and said ,
Please sir and mam keep silence other passenger get disturb.
Sana give a dear glare to sid
Sid turn his face other side
Sana give a smile to hostess and said sorry.
Both look other side to each other both are angry.

Both landed in Srinagar they came out .
Sana directly call her rita mom
But mom didn't pic her call.
Sid also call her mom but his call also unanswered.

Sana get it all mom and nani plan
Sid car came sid put his bag in car and take Sana bag ,
But Sana stop him,
Sana-its OK I can manage I don't want to be a burden in taunt .
Sid didn't know why she taunt him but glare her and keep her bag also but Sana still stand like statue sid came near her wear his google and said stop being child sit in the car ya phir god me uta ke rakhu.
Sana glare him and sit in his car.
Sid also sit.

Both didn't talk to each other whole drive was silence.Sana look outside of window its very cold in that place all area is like white snow she like the beauty of the place.

Both reach in hotel it a honeymoon special resorts.
They enter in their room it is really decorate romantically.
Sana-wo if u want I can shift in another room I don't want to ruin your privacy.
Sid is irritated with her wired behavior so he glare her and go in bathroom for freshen up.
Sana also open her na and change herself.
Sid is very tired of their fight even he didn't know the reason behind the fight.
He order food for them .

Sana came out in this

Sid is gawking her ,She feel his gaze but ignore it and look at food

She feel his gaze but ignore it and look at food .
It not go well with sid he seat on bed.
Sana came and make for both and going to move , but sid hold her wrist and pull her she landed in his lap.
She got blank due to sudden pull
She try to get up but sid hold her waist tightly .
Sana look at him in anger and said leave me.
Sid keep his palm on her cheek and said never.

But this time Sana push his hand and said again please leave me sidharth jii.
Sid is baffled by her behavior he don't know why she is so angry.

Sana take her plate and came in balcony her eye filled with tears she wipe it and said to herself don't show him that u are weak Sana I don't want huddle in his life..
Sid is very angry at her he is roam wear his dress and get out to his room and roam around in area .
Sana came in room but not find sid in room .
She take a shol and think to sleep in balcony even she know she become
Ice cream in whole night.
But when she remember sid and shreya incident in office her eye brimmed up .
She goes and seat in balcony chair
Sid came back and find her no where in room so go in balcony and find her sleeping in chair in sitting position in a lot of cold .she is shivering in cold.
and hide her small body in a soul .
Sid huff of her immaturity is she want to be kulfi in morning .
He pic her up in his arm Sana hold him tightly in sleep to find warmth.

He made her sleep in bed and cover her with blanket and sleep next to her.

....let see next
Follow me and do a lot of comment and vote for next update....