part3💙

Hey friends thank you for support and keep loving me.🤗

Start

A new day start sid in breakfast table with his mom and sid think about Sana and smile his mom notice and ask kya bat h sid you're smiling kiske bare me soch ke he maintain his poker face and said nothing.Actually Rita ma get a invitation of her friend child marriage so she had to go for some day so she tell to sid beta I have to go out for some day or NGO me bhi kaam h samj ni aa raha h jau ya nhi.
Sid-Don't worry mom I will handle it form office send your employee Ms gill with important document.
Sid POV 
I don't know but I feel really good to know that I see her again But see is not like other .
SM- OK to Mai Sana KO Bol deti hu.
In a dramatic tone pata nahin main kab bhula paungi apni friends ko Apne bete ki shaadi mein with a sad face.
Sid mom please not now u know I don't like this relationship and all OK bye I take a leave and jay drop u at airport.
SM POV
O god when that boy understand about love and life please send a angle for her.

In Sana house granny make face to eat medicine
I don't like to have this they are very test less make a puppy face
Sana hide her smile and say if u don't eat then I'm not talking to u.
She make her eat medicine and getting ready and leave for NGO but
Sana  get a call ,
Rita mam - Hello Sana bache and tell her everything and tell her to go sid office.
Sana got a mini heart attack with offer but she can't denied also so she tell OK and leave for SS enterprise .

Sana take a cab and arrive at SS enterprises and she just awe of look of building .
sana-In reception can I meet Mr shukla
R-call and tell her OK and show her cabin of sid
Sana POV
Amma Kya h baba ji meri heartbeat itni tej q ho rahi h .she to herself calm down sana calm down.
In sid cabin
Sid stand near window and sip his coffee Sana faces his back sid said welcome to SS Enterprises MS Gill and turn to her and just check her shamelessly  .
Sana dress

Sid POV O god  suit per bhi Kitni hot Lagti HaiAnd her eyelashes she is so beautiful but then he came on earth to hear door knocked

Sid POV
O god  suit per bhi Kitni hot Lagti Hai
And her eyelashes she is so beautiful but then he came on earth to hear door knocked

Sana POV
Jab Dekho gurta rahta h pata ni kya problem h Iski but Sana he is really handsome .sand salp herself in mind to think like that .

Sid maintain his poker face and said come in to person
Peon sir ye list he put it on sid desk and go.
Sid to Sana have a a seat MS Gill so I think mom has told you everything about work so NGO ka kam bhi  office se hoga so you have to work here Sana -ok sir
Sid-ok mis gill there are some rules of office  read it and sign it .
Sana read it and sign .
Sid want to talk her but she never look at him and that irritate him to think how a girl ignore him.
Sid ask her something and she only give her answer strictly .
Sid so u are here handle account of company .
Sana OK sir.
Sid call his manage rahul and tell him to show her cabin and tell the work
Rahul OK sir
Sana POV
Baba ji ye mujhe kitna gurte q h itna dar q lagta h mujhe inse . Koi bat ni Sana  do your work and maintain a distance with him .

Sid give her cabin in just opposite to him and he saw her from mirror glass wall.
Sana goes her cabin and it was really nice decor she smile and say thanks to rahul and hand shake .

Sid look this from his cabin
Sid POV
She talk with rahul very comfortably and give her sweet smile to him but in front of me she always make scare face or angry face sid to himself stopped it why are you behaving like jeoulous soul.

So the day end both leave for home .

.......
Precap -meet romantic sid and hot Sana

Thank u for so much love friend
And follow me also😘