part 6💙

Start

Flashback

Sid park his car and came when he hear Sana voice
Sid follow the voice and what he saw make his his heart ache he saw that rahul and Sana kiss each other and his eye became red he live from there.

(Actually Sana wait for cab when rahul saw her and give her lift in parking Sana ke eye me kuch chala jata h in which rahul help her to flow air in her eye. At same time sid saw that but it saw like they kiss each other and he Misunderstood it.)
Flashback end

Sid POV
I miss understood her I think she is different innocent but no she is also like other girls I never think that she does something like that everything is fake only make drama off being innocent.

Sana  started like to sid she feel for him and she think he also like her  she made her way towards sid cabin and knock.
Sid- come in
Sana-Sidharth your coffee
Sid didn't look at her and said OK leave.
Sana find it wierd so she ask what happened are u OK.
He loss his control came to Sana hold her tightly by her shoulder
Sana saw her red eyes and tell what' are you doing sidharth live me its hurting.
Sid really he pulled her closer and said tum jaise gatitya ladki ke Mai muh ni lag ta and push her .
Sana eye become teary and she think what happened to him suddenly.
She go to him put his hand on his shoulder but sid move and said tum gand ho dur raho mujse .

Sana wipe her tear and ask kiya kya h Maine sid said don't do drama of good girl .I saw u and rahul kiss each other u just met him 2 day ago and u kissed him .I know u type of girl who play around boys for money  and do anything for money.

That's it Sana gave a hard slap to sid  and stat cry how day u said like this for me how can u judge me like that u are no one to give me character certificate .
Sid became more angry and hold her jaw how day u slap me I am sidharth sukla now I saw u real me and push her out from his cabin.
Sana go to washroom and saw his finger print on her face and cry.

Sana POV
No Sana I know he has some misunderstanding but he is no one to give me character certificate I never give him any explanation to him.

Sid POV
How day she can slap me now wait sehnaaz gill I will make your life hell

Rita ma came back sid pic her and arrived their home .
At dinner table
SM-Kay hua sid
Sid - nothing mom
SM -tell me Bacha your face tell that u lie
Sid - mom I am ready for marriage
SM  eye glitter in happiness and she held sid face and kiss his forehead really sid I am very happy who is that lucky girl.
Sid hug his mom and kiss his hair mom u know her sehnaaz gill
SM-give a exited reaction to sid really Sana she is best choice for my son Mai Kal hi bat karti hu .

Sid POV
U slap wrong men sehnaaz gill now I will show u real slap pain.

Sana house
Sana with her Parent photo I miss u both and kiss the frame
Sana u know mom I started like sidhrath but he prove me that my heart feel for wrong person .
She cry for a long time and sleep.

Next day Sana house she is doing his house chores and granny in living room and dorr bell ring .
Sana open the door and see Rita mam she give a wide smile and hug her tightly .
Sana-I miss u so much
SM-me too
Sana take her in she meet to granny and they talk for some time .
SM to granny Mai apse sid ka rista layi hu sana ke liye I want Sana as my daughter in law .Sana eye became wide and she get up and and feel like slip on ground and her heart become to his mouth before she can response Her Granny give a tight hug to Rita ma and her eye filled with happy tear and she approved the proposal
Sana see her granny happiness and can't say her any thing give her a fake smile.
Granny hold her face and say I know my princess deserve a prince and she got him now.

Sana POV
How is that possible how can he send marriage proposal for me even he  hate me so much why he doing all this drama what he want now. If he think I am a gold digger who roam around boys for money. I have to to talk with him to stop all this nonsense.

Rita ma take a leave and hug Sana she hug her back and said bye mam.
She scold her and said now u only call me ma and kiss her forehead.
Sana become emotional and said her ma and kiss her cheek.

Sid get a call and make a winning smile face and pic up the call said
Hello would be Mrs Shukla miss me Sana- miss my foot Siddharth are you mad why you send me marriage proposal you hate me then why.
Sid - why why are you angry look you got most rich and eligible bachelor.
Sana became angry and sad I think I know you Siddharth but you prove me wrong and cry.
Sid listen her cry and said don't don't do this drama in front of me kept some tears for future and through his phone.
Sid is more angry for all this but he remember his slap and said I will not spare u sehnaaz and drink so much.

Sana cry and think sirf ek thappad ki vajah se sidharth Aisa kaise kar sakta hai and cried sleep on floor.

Next morning Sid mom call priest for marriage date and it decide after one month.

Jay and kush become so happy for sid and Sana.
Mahi and sefu reach sana house they are really happy that Sana go to marry sid a perfect gay for her .
Mahi hug sana but and congratuate her Sana smile plainly mahi observe this and ask her but she ignore her question and said I am very happy mahi.
(because sid said to her if she done anything to cancel this marriage bad consequences faces her Granny)

Sefu is excited for shopping.
They all do preparation nani is so happy and dance with sefu Sana see all this and shame on herself how can she snatch her happiness.

She said to herself I am ready to face everything but never want a single drop in my granny eyes and hug her tightly.

.....
Let see what happened next......
Bye
Take Care..
Vote for me gays and follow me 🤗🤗🤗