Chapter 18- ✌️

:)

'Thinking'
"Talking"
[..nOTeS..]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months go by, everyone pretty much knows the aftons are dead. I mean, it wasn't the BEST reaction- buuuuut it wasn't bad either-
Well, Izuku just got finished with his homework for the week finally. He loved school, loved learning new things but HATED homework. If they already learn it in class what was the point of them being forced to do at home to, home is where your suppose to unwind from the day not freaking suffer for hours with MORE work. He let out some weird hiss growl thing and got up.

Knock knock

"Who is it?"

"Your weird family is here to see you"

"Æ- thanks Kacchan-"  There was no reply but what should he expect? It was kacchan, the kid who's bullied him for years. He sighed and went downstairs. The boy noticed a car out front with suit cases and bags piled inside, his whole family stood awkwardly by the door.

"Zuzu!" Liz screamed, definitely exited to see him.

"H-hey! Whats going on..? Why is everyone here?" He questioned.

"Izuku.. we're.. we're going back to England" William said.

"What, why? What happened that's making you guys move..?"

"The house we were living in apparently belongs to a family... and they came home this morning." Clara sighed, running her fingers through her orange hair, "We don't want to leave Honey but we.. we have to. We'll miss you..! If you ever need us just get in contact with Glitch and he'll teleport you here and there." She continued, earning a 'heh?' From glitch who had entered the room not to long before with a plate of hot pockets.

"I understand, I'll miss you too Mother. Hopefully you guys can come and visit! Or the other way around.." Izuku nodded with a sad smile, he hesitated but walked up to his new family and gave them all a hug. Tears fell, goodbyes were whispered with choked cries.

The Aftons, a family he met a few months ago and a family he had grown close to, we're leaving. They all backed up and waved goodbye once again before the Aftons left the building. Izuku stood there in silence, the class watched with an awkward gaze. He sighed and turned to face everyone.

"So.. anyone want to watch movies..?" He asked, they agreed and watched Marvel movies the rest of the afternoon.

Life went on as usual for the class, Glitch would drop by to update Izuku on what's been going on and then hang out the rest of the day. Momo was being his 'therapist' for whenever he was upset since she's really nice and understanding. Izuku was better, he was back to his old self again.

He was happy.

——————
Wooooooo it's over :D

Thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it. Like, the amount of reads shocks me BEYOND words. I'm just so happy people enjoyed it! And if you didn't I'm truly sorry I couldn't reached your expectations- if that's what you'd call them lol-

Anyways, the stories over! It was very slow(sorry bout that-) and not very interesting but I did enjoy making it!

If you want to do a Q and A We can do that :D ——>

Love you all /p ❤️
Ya boi, author in da houuuuuse (aha I'm not mentally ok.)