Chapter 5- Nice to meet you

This chapters short lmao
'Thinking'
"Talking"
Random notes/[..nOTeS..]
"Hmmm"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??? POV~
"And that's me! Nice to meet you all!~"
The room grew tense. Everyone's frozen in fear.

"Oh c'mon I'm not that scary! Am I..?" He thought about it. I didn't mean to stun them.. Izuku! Can you hear my thoughts? He glanced at the boy who gave a little nod.

'Yes I can.. sadly..' Izuku replied.

The stranger looked thoughtful.

"W-who are you? Why are you haunting Midoriya?!" A blue haired kid asked, doing a weird chopping motion.

Chill my man, it's like he's chopping onions in the air. The stranger thought, sighing. Midoriya snorted, trying to hold a laugh. The blue haired boy looked at Izuku, confused.

"Why are you laughing Deku?" A girl with brown hair asked.

"Sorry Uraraka, I thought of something funny" Izuku replied, glaring at the stranger who seemed deep in thought.

So that's the girls name... he looked around it's like they've seen a ghost or somethin' the stranger sighed

"Introduce your selves Atleast!"

~no ones POV~
He did a little flip in the air then sat down.
"Ok, I'll introduce first, the names Glitch Trap! But call me Glitch!"

"The names Tenya Iida"

"Katsuki Bakugou..-"

"Ochaco Uraraka!"

"Tsuyu Asui"

"Shoto Todoroki."

"Ejirou Kirishima!"

"Denki Kaminari" Denki gives him little finger guns.

"Hai! My names Mina Ashido!'

The rest introduce themselves. [don't have the energy to write everyone's name brought to you by a lazy author]

"Anyways," Izuku claps his hands together, "continue the game?"

Everyone nods and they continued playing. The air was tense at first, it was understandable. There was a stranger with them that refused to share anything other than a name.

They went around until people started dropping out to go to bed. I mean, it was like 11:00pm by now so everyone was tired.

12:00am finally rolls around and everyone's asleep, waiting for Friday.
————————————————————————
288 words
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had no idea what I was doing during this :]
Have a good day/night!
~Le Author :> 💜

Updated January 9th once again