chapter 2 welcome to Equestria

Six groaned as she slowly woke up. She was in front of a purple mirror with strange decorations on it. She sat up and looked around. Around her was a huge colorful library with a large table in the middle. The table was wood with wooden chairs to match and different color cushions. She stood up than stumbled and fell onto her front hooves...wait hooves?! She looked down and backed up in fright. She than looked herself over. She had a tail?! She sat down and reached. She had pony ears? She than looked at her hooves. She had hooves! "What the heck happened to me?!" She cried out in fright. She looked over and gulped as the large purple doors glowed a light purple color and opened. A mare walked in.

"Hello? Anypony there?" She asked and noticed Six sitting there with a look of fright

"Hello? Anypony there?" She asked and noticed Six sitting there with a look of fright. She hurried over to her. "Okay who are you and why are you here?"  She demanded narrowing her purple eyes as she left a hoof pointing at her.

Six gulped again. "Ah uh."

The mare rised an eyebrow. "I'm sure ah uh is not your name. I'll ask again. Who-are-you."

"Uh i-im..." she glanced down at her hooves. "Hoof, Hoofsix."

"Interesting name?" She answered. "Now what are you doing here?"

Six frowned. Her ears folded back against her head. "I'm not so sure..." she glanced back at the mirror. "I think that's where I came from."

"YOU CAME FROM THE MIRROR?!"

Six jumped to her hooves startled.

The mare cleared her throat. "Sorry. Ahem. My name is Starlight Glimmer. That mirror leads to different worlds. At least thats what Twilightsparkle told me."

Six tipped her head confused.

"Ah nevermind. I think the best thing for now is find you a place to stay."

Six nodded. "I'll appreciate it thank you."

Starlight turned and lead the way.

Six followed and watched in amazement as the doors glowed again and opened on their own. "How you do that?!"

Starlight paused in the hallway and looked back at her. "What you mean?"

"The doors! How did they open and close on their own?!"

Starlight laughed. "Silly mare. That was my magic that did that. Don't you have any where you from?"

Six looked at the ground.

"Oh well its a common thing here. All unicorns and alicorns have magic and can do a bunch of stuff with it. I can find you a book later about it if you like?"

Six looked up. She loved reading! "Yes please!"

Starlight chuckled. "Come on than. The guests rooms are this way."

Six kept following her happily. Maybe being a pony won't be so bad. At least there isn't any surprises...right?