"Well I'm not as pure and innocent as you might think. I can be pretty......dirty." Taeyong whispered the last part seductively trying to tease the already flustered male.

"Well, can I come watch you sometime. I'll definitely love to see you perform." The male replied.

Taeyong was a bit taken aback as he wasn't expecting a response like this from doyoung. "S-S-sure. If that's what you want." Now it was Taeyong's turn to be all flustered.

By the time Taeyong got home it was already late in the evening. He and doyoung had spent the rest of the afternoon chilling in the park and eating ice-cream and within the short time they had spent together, Taeyong had managed to learn little things about doyoung. Like his favourite food, favourite snack, his family, sexuality and so on. It was the most normal fun he'd had in a long while and it felt damn good. Taeyong quickly took a long shower before changing into fitted black pants and a black sleeveless transparent v neck top which he tucked into his pants. He paired his look with a red skeleton head choker and black ankle boots. Wanting to look perfect for tonight Taeyong applied a bit of heavy makeup, using red lipstick instead of his usual strawberry lip balm. He stared at himself in the mirror, admiring how hot he looked. With one last glance in the mirror, he  grabbed the small bag where he had earlier put his outfit in for tonight and headed out of his apartment.

"Fuck! Taeyong cursed in annoyance as he remembered he wasn't that familiar with the strip club. There was no way he could drive there as he himself didn't even have any idea about the club's location. He only had the address which had been given to him by the manager. Taeyong let out a frustrated sigh before pulling out his phone and dialing doyoung's number.

"I literally just said goodbye about an hour ago. Do you really miss me that much?

Taeyong rolled his eyes as doyoung's voice erupted from the speaker. "Don't flatter yourself nimwit. I just need a ride and you seemed to be the only person available on my contact."

"Take that back, I'm not a nimwit." The male whined through the phone making Taeyong smile.

"Okay, you're not a nimwit. Now can you come pick me up."

"Yeah I definitely can, text me your address and I'll be there in ten."

"Thanks nimwit." Taeyong quickly said, laughing childishly as he ended the call. He quickly texted doyoung his home address before heading back inside to wait.

Within fifteen minutes Taeyong's phone began buzzing. Knowing that it was no one other than doyoung, taeyong completely ignored the call, grabbed his things and immediately heading out.

"You have a beautiful apartment."

"Thank you." Taeyong offered the male a small smile as he got into the grey Mercedes. "Here's the address." Taeyong handed the male the little piece of paper he had been holding onto since the beginning of tonight.

"Infinity. I think I'm familiar with the place." The male muttered, staring at the piece of paper in his hands with deep concentration.

"I heard its some kind of famous underground gay club or something." Taeyong added.

*Yeah it is."

The drive to the club wasn't as time consuming as Taeyong taught it would be. In fact, within less than thirty minutes they were already at the club. Taeyong immediately unhooked his seat belt before getting out of the car.  "Aren't you coming? Taeyong asked doyoung who just sat still watching him.

"Maybe next time. I actually had company with me before you called so he's probably still waiting."

"Oh....okay." Taeyong responded quietly. "Well, goodnight then." Taeyong flashed the male a smile before turning away and walking towards the bouncers standing in a corner. He showed them the red bracelet on his wrist and was led across a door and into an elevator. The bulky guy who had followed him in pressed some buttons on the wall and the elevator started to go down. Few minutes later, the elevator came to a halt and once the door opened, Taeyong chuckled at how the heavy electronic music suddenly filled the air.
He was then led to a private changing room with his name at the door. "Aren't you going to come in? Taeyong teased the bulky male who simply ignored him and left. Still smiling, Taeyong made his way into the changing room, not forgetting to lock the doors as he entered. He carefully took off his clothes, wincing a bit at the still fresh cut at his back. "Fuck." Taeyong muttered as he took a look at his back in the big mirror in front of him. The cut still hadn't healed fully and there were still slightly purple bruises at different sides of his back. Thank god his performance outfit wasn't that revealing at the upper part of his body. At least it could cover the cut. And as for the bruises, Taeyong quickly got his tube of concealer out of his bag. He dabbed a reasonable amount of it on the little make up foam before carefully applying the creamy liquid at the areas where he had the bruises. Once he was done he carefully put on the blood red lingerie and his favourite strappy red heels. Since he had done his makeup earlier, he focused on fixing his hair up a bit with his hands. Taeyong stared at himself in the mirror admiring how fiery he looked. The tiny red bra top complimented his skinny figure so well and the thongs made his ass look tight. He was hot. Taeyong laughed to himself as an idea to tease doyoung suddenly popped up in his head. He quickly grabbed his phone from the dresser and took a mirror selfie before sending it to the male. And as Taeyong had expected, in less than a second his phone started to buzz nonstop.

From doyoung: What is the meaning of this.

From doyoung: Are you trying to give me a hard on!

From doyoung: You look hot though.

Taeyong laughed out loud and was about to send a reply to doyoung when the door suddenly opened.

"You're up."

Taeyong nodded towards the male before standing up and confidently walking out of the room. He made sure to sway his tiny waist seductively as he climbed up the stage. As usual hungry eyes were on him waiting for him to begin his magic. The stage was much bigger than Taeyong had imagined and as he stood there in a seductive pose waiting for the music to come on, he felt like he was auditioning for a dance role or whatever it was people usually auditioned for. Nu'est bet bet suddenly filled air causing Taeyong to smile as he began slowly swaying his hips on the pole. Taeyong bit his lips seductively making sure to make eye contacts with the hungry men that were watching him like he was some kind off meal. He continuously swayed his hips to the music before turning his almost exposed backside to the crowd, whining and grinding on the pole. Crispy dollar bills filled the floor of the stage giving Taeyong even more reasons to dance his heart out. To end his beautiful performance, Taeyong slowly came down from the stage and seductively walked over to one of the men that had been watching his performance maybe a little too intensely. "Tonight is your lucky night." Taeyong whispered seductively in the man's ear making sure to brush his lips against it. He heard the male curse and a naughty smile instantly made its way to his lips. He lazily took a seat on the male's laps making sure he was seating directly on the male's bulge before he began his lap dance. As Taeyong danced, he slowly grinded his ass on the older male's bulge, even feeling turned on himself because to be honest the male was seriously packing alot down there. Long story short his performance had ended with the older male cumming in his pants so with a smirk and a great feeling of satisfaction coursing heavily through him Taeyong more confidently made his way off stage, and to his dressing room.

Hey guys it's been a while, hope y'all are doing fine❤️

Please vote, comment and follow for more updates