answers!

hey folks, I know it hasn't been too long since my last chapter, where I had a Q&A. I'm going to read a few of the questions I got, so hey, if you're tagged, thank you for asking a question. here's a cookie 🍪!

RubyRose226 asked: how have you been feeling?

Answer: not the greatest. I hope all of you will understand that I'm going through a depressive state but I'm now going to therapy so yay! I already have 3 diagnoses (life's great ain't it 😃). so yeah, that's going on for me and a lot of other things that I'd just rather not share. to all of you, I promise I'll get this book done, but only when my emotions are stable, even if it's for a moment. I'm a teenager, and this is very common in teenagers, but that doesn't make it suck any less.

KIKIKIPOOP asked: do you like cheese?

Answer: I LOVE CHEESE! It's one of my favorites! literally anything besides goat cheese is fine, I'll literally watch The Good Doctor all day and eat nothing but cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, maybe even with fruit and bread :)

lookmoon31 asked: who isn't [bored]?

Answer: honestly I think folks these days are even more bored than ever before, takes one to know one.

Ava_Afton asked: what inspires you to write anything in general?

Answer: I have a restless mind, I write anything from short stories to poetry or just what is on my mind. my imagination runs wild.

Seth_Jedi asked: how did you come up w/ ICWYR?

Answer: I believe I wrote the first book in either 2018 or 2017? gosh I don't remember. but what I do remember is that I came across a lot of LionGuardxReader books, and thought to myself "hey why not"? it's still unbelievable how many people are enjoying the series, and is still being discovered by new readers! so crazy!

and finally,

homeschooler0919 asked: what inspired you to write this?

Answer: just my childish mind, and my passion for writing. God I miss those days where I was innocent, where I could watch Nick Jr. all day long and watch the Lion Guard. one of my favorite shows of all time, well it used to be...

that concludes my Q&A! if anyone else has any other questions I will do my best to respond to them in the comments with time. I hope you enjoy the rest of Look Out For Me, once I finish this book there will not be another book and the series will sadly end :(

thank you all for your support, it's been such a journey! more books to come soon!

Look Out For Me On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara