Eva smugly held up a piece of paper between her fingers to show him she'd stolen it. Her middle finger was prominent in the display, expressing a double meaning. She kept walking towards the stairs as the others grinned in amusement.

Jack caught up with her and slowly walked down the stairs. Once they made it outside, he led her around the corner to the donut shop he promised.

Eva noticed the smell of freshly baked goods immediately and sighed. Jack glanced at her with a small smile.

They got in the line and waited until they got to the front. Eva and Jack ordered their donuts and coffee together.

She expected to pay so she pulled her wallet out but Jack stopped her. He paid the cashier before she could protest. Once the food and drinks were in his hands, she pouted.

"I could've gotten that," she stated.

"I like to be chivalrous every once in a while," he shrugged.

They walked out of the shop and ate as they continued their journey.

"Says the pick pocket," she retorted.

He smirked. Unlike Danny, he enjoyed her witty and sarcastic comments. Usually he was the funny one, but Eva had been his match.

She noticed his staring and lightly nudged him away to keep distance. He scoffed, "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Pretend we're not here. This whole week you've been on your own. You can't even let me pay for breakfast."

"I'm self sufficient and that's the way it's always been," she stated, "I told you I wasn't looking to make friends."

"Maybe you should," he suggested, "That way you don't have that whole mysterious vibe around you."

He gestured to her figure as they rounded the corner to a less crowded street. She narrowed her eyes and shoved the remaining donut into her mouth.

"I like being mysterious. It's part of my charm," she said flirtatiously, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

She winked as she opened the door to the magic shop they found. She walked through and left Jack to stand outside with a small smile on his face.

"Yes, it is," he murmured. He shook his head to try and get rid of the dopey grin on his face but to no avail.

He took a deep breath and followed her into the shop. He saw that she was walking through the aisle of antiques, touching everything like a child in a candy store.

"Where's Danny's list?" he asked.

She pulled the folded paper out of her pocket and threw it at him. Since it was folded neatly and tightly like a card, it whipped through the air and nearly hit him in the face.

He caught it before it did and raised his eyebrows. She chuckled and kept walking as he moved to the front desk. He tapped the bell on the countertop and waited.

Moments of silence passed as no one came to help. Eva kept strolling through the aisles, carefully taking things off the shelves and putting them back when they disinterested her.

"Ring it again," she suggested.

"That's rude."

"You steal people's money and you think that's rude?"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

A few moments later, a man walked out of the back room and grumpily greeted them.