Ray got it all. Money, cars, businesses, properties. That 30 was nothing to him.

Mya ain't no broke bitch either though. She don't got it like Ray but she's a hairstylist, she do nails, and she work part time at Walmart. She in her bag she just surprised Ray filled her tank after she hit her breaks in front of him.

Ray gave Mya her juice and they both left the store. "Thank you.", Mya said as she walked through the door Ray held.

Before Ray could talk a chick came talking to him. "Hey Ray daddy.", she said rubbing his arm. Mya looked at her and recognized his type right away. Slim thick, caramel skin, pretty. Three things Mya felt she wasn't.

"Thanks.", Mya said to Ray as the talked before walking away.

"Aye!", Ray called to Mya as she walked away.

"You left me for that fat bitch?", Sydney asked. Ray knows Sydney and Mya doesn't.

"Nah I left you cause I was burning after I fucked you. Keep yo' distance." Ray pointed two fingers in Sydney's face. She knew to back off or things would get ugly. Ray walked away and then she did. When Ray turned around Mya was gone, without the gas.

...

Mya is with two of her cousins at the strip club. Shay and Camille.

Shay

Camille

Camille

The attention was on them as usual but Mya didn't care she's enjoying all the ass in her face

The attention was on them as usual but Mya didn't care she's enjoying all the ass in her face. She smacked the dancers ass with one hand and made it rain with the other ones.

After a few drinks Mya was shaking her ass with the dancers not knowing one person was looking at her. Ray.

Ray made his way over to Mya after he finished his business. He tapped her shoulder as she danced. "Mya!", Camille yelled. Mya thought that was Camille taping her so she started dancing on Ray.

Ray bit his lip and threw a bunch of blue faces.

Mya felt some wood so she stopped dancing and quickly turned around and saw Ray. She covered her mouth then started laughing, that's all she could do. Ray could peep she was drunk. "Mya move you see he tryna talk to me.", Shay said standing in front of Mya.

"Fuck both of y'all the fuck.", Mya waved her hand and walked away. Camille followed her outside to check on her.

"You good?", Camille asked.

"How come I can't never get a good one?" Mya burped.

"He was tryna talk to you bitch. That tall glass of chocolate milk wanted your sexy ass."

"He in there with Shay.", Mya explained.

"Bitch cause you left his ass.", Camille said making them both laugh. "Here, I picked up the money he threw at you before them other stripper hos took it.", Camille handed Mya the money Ray threw at her.

"Thank you. Bitch he must want me like for real for real cause this my second time seeing this nigga today. Like if he want some of big baby that all he had to say."

"Period bitch."

"It's hot go get Shay and let's go.", Mya said putting her money in her tittie.

"I want some of big baby.", Ray said behind Mya. Both Camille and Mya turned around and saw Ray there next to Shay looking irritated.

"You want some of big baby?", Mya asked shocked.

"That's what I just said." Mya and Ray just looked at each other.

"I'm going home with him."