1

"EVERYONE GET INTO YOUR HOUSES. ITS NOT SAFE OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!" A voice shouted through the loud speakers.

Rey hid in a large box. She didn't have a home at all. She knew the box wasn't that safe, but that was all she could do.

The flood grew closer. She opened the box a bit to see, but then the ocean sucked her in.

"BEN HURRY UP! ITS DANGEROUS DOWN THERE" Ben's father yelled as Ben grabbed a box. "I'm coming!" Ben yelled back as he ran to the roof of the building.

"Ben!" His mother screamed as she ran over to hug him. "Don't EVER go back for your things in a time like this!" His mother added.

"I couldn't lose this! It was grandfather's. It's all I have left of him" Ben said. Leia sighed and nodded.

Ben stood on the roof and looked around. Everyone was standing on the roof. They lived in a large apartment building. 

Ben looked at the water. Something caught his eye. It looked like a person.

He realized that it was definitely a person. "Mom hold this" Ben said handing his mother the box. 

Ben has taken swimming lessons since he was five. Now they would finally pay off.

Ben jumped of the roof and into the water. "BEN!!!!!!" Leia screamed. Han walked to hold leia back from falling off the building.

Ben swam as fast as he could. When he got near the girl, he grabbed her and started swimming up.

"HELP! I NEED HELP AND A DOCTOR!" Ben screamed as he swam towards the building.

All the people on the roof ran over to where leia and Han were so they could see what was happening. 

Two men came and helped Ben get himself and the girl on the roof of the building.

"BEN SOLO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Leia screamed through tears. "I had too mom. She would've drowned" Ben replied.

The girl started coughing. "Are you alright?" Ben asked, helping her sit up.

"Yes. Thank you" She said while coughing. Then the apartment security came with some doctors.

"What's your name?" Ben asked. "I'm Rey" she replied. 

Hi hammys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-HamsterLady318