It's what he'll find out soon.

Taehyung looked down at his clothes to make sure he looks presentable and polished for this day, even though the younger reassured him that he's perfect.

"Taetae hyung, we're going to your house not in a restaurant"

Jungkook giggled at his Taetae trying to dust off nonexistent dirt on his attire. As for him, he's beyond excited to know how his hyung's been and is genuinely curious on his life.

"Look at me, hyungie! I'm only wearing clothes I always wear at home"

The older took this opportunity to really look and admire Jungkook. It's sad that the latter didn't stare back and missed the way Taehyung's eyes sparkled full of affection towards him.

 It's sad that the latter didn't stare back and missed the way Taehyung's eyes sparkled full of affection towards him

"Oh, here we are. This is where I live, Koo"

The younger's eyes almost popped out at seeing such a huge house. He could even call it a mansion, but it's not big enough to be called that.

Maybe a mini mansion?

"Oh wow, hyung. This place is huge!"

Taehyung fiddled a bit with his fingers nervously and looked down at his feet. The younger noticed his behavior and is a bit confused as to why his hyung is reacting like this. The person in question noticed Jungkook's puzzled look and decided to just get this over with.

"Koo... I-I just want to say that.. I'm still the same person. I'm still your Taetae"

"I'm not so sure about that, hyung"

The older's heart almost dropped at seeing the questioning gaze he was given from his Koo, but it all melted away when the latter cupped his cheeks with both his hands and smiled softly.

"Taetae was handsome, but now... I could say Taehyungie hyung has become even more handsome!"

Taehyung almost let out a whine and tried to ignore his reddening cheeks. He swears Jungkook could kill him with such sweet words with his equally sweet voice.

He should compose himself and try to get back on topic. Still having his Koo's hands on his face, with utmost control he gave the younger a serious look. It wasn't really effective when his cheeks are still red as cherry.

"No, Koo. I'm... I'm really rich and I know it's unbelievable, but-"

"What do you mean unbelievable?"

Jungkook furrowed his brows, a bit offended that his hyung would think like this and assume such things. The said hyung didn't know what to say to that and tried to explain it better.

"I-I.. I was an orphan, Koo? Wouldn't it be unbelievable? An orphan like me suddenly became wealthy?"

"But it's believable to me"

"No- Koo, I don't think you understand-"

"Because you're my Taetae"

That made him shut his mouth and looked down at Jungkook. He could feel his heart pounding and he hopes the younger couldn't hear it.

"Wha- What do you.. m-mean?"

"You're you, hyungie. Of course I could believe someone amazing as you could achieve something like this..."

It's all quiet and the two just looked at each other and Taehyung couldn't help, but think ahead of himself and is already planning a wedding somewhere in Italy.

Does his Koo prefer Tokyo or France?

Before he could make a fool of himself by actually asking that question, he was interrupted by the voices that are coming from inside his house.

Although let's be honest, Jungkook would've answered Taehyung without questioning his sanity.

"Fuck are they even doing? Recreating some Kdrama scene like 'Smash hand on glue'?"

"Babe, I think you mean 'Crash landing on you'"

"Exactly, 'Smash hand on glue'"

Taehyung's brow twitched in annoyance at these voices, but sighed since he's already gotten used to it anyway. Jungkook stared at the entrance door with a surprised look on his face, he must've thought his hyung lives alone.

Which only made the older fall even more in love that his Koo really has faith in him that he can do this by himself.

"Hyung?"

"Sorry, this is what I was trying to explain to you, Koo"

Without saying another word, he slowly turned the knob of the door and opened it, revealing two unfamiliar faces to Jungkook.

"Why are you two posing like that?"

The one with model-like face and plump lips spoke up with a 'duh' tone, as if Taehyung just asked him a really dumb question.

"To obviously give a good presentation to your friend, Tae. Didn't you learn that in school?"

"I was homeschooled-"

"Enough, we aren't here to talk about school"

Before Taehyung could complain that it was the other who brought the topic up, the tall man with dimples spoke up and gestured Jungkook to enter the house with a smile.

"We're excited to see you, Jungkook. We've heard so much about you from Tae baby here"

"Tae... baby..?"

The youngest glanced beside him to see Taehyung have a tint of pink on his cheeks due to how embarrassed he was with being addressed like that. The model hyung quirked his brow at this and glared at Taehyung.

"Don't tell me you haven't told him, Tae"

Taehyung just let out a tired sigh and finally looked at Jungkook in the eye.

"Koo, let me introduce you to Jin and Namjoon...

...my parents"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

We're finally meeting the parents of Taehyung and it's Namjin! I wonder how they met the little Taetae and how they mamaged to convine him to get adopted by them?

Bam! I think we only have a few chapters left on this and it'll be the end soon. Like I said this story is shorter than others, so enjoy as much as you can 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛