06

"Marinette I'm so sorry!" The girl rushed out, and Marinette thought that her performance was really quite impressive. Heck she even looked believably guilty. "It's alright, Rose" Marinette gave a sweet smile concealing her annoyance at the situation.

Mr. Westwood shook his head at the scene disappointed "Rose, I don't expect this behaviour from someone set to graduate soon, be more careful from now on" Rose's face flushed in embarrassment, humiliated she wouldn't be doing this if not for-.

 "Marinette, go to the nurse, I believe they store extra clothes there for anyone who breaks the dress code" Marinette was thankful she wouldn't have to deal with a wet shirt all day, she quickly left the classroom with a nod. Not noticing the figuire standing right outside the classroom, bumping into it "Ah sorry" she apologized quickly then rushed to Mrs. Khederi's office.

Haneen raised a brow when she saw Marinetre come into her office, concern evident on her face "What happened now?" Marinette gestured to her wet shirt "Nothing major this time, Mr. Westwood said they have spare clothes here?" Haneen sighed in relief, good no injuries.  

The nurse got up and showed her to the clothes, letting Marinette pick whatever she liked. Not that there was much to chose from, just a bunch of t-shirts in varying colors and sizes. "So where do I change?" Haneen glanced at the shirt Marinette decided on, it was plain black, a tiny owl on one of it's  sleeves. "You can go to the restrooms, it has the most privacy the rest of the school is rigged with cameras" Haneen told her. 

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows, "Wait why do you know which places have cameras in them" Haneen shrugged "I'm part of the staff, of course I know where there are cameras, aside from that I need to adjust my hijab from time to time and I'd rather that no one sees me without it you know?" Marinette mentally facepalmed, that was a dumb question. Instead she just said 'Makes sense'.

When she returned to the classroom, the state of chaos that it was in was surprising. She walked in and was faced with a girl who looked striking similar to Chloe, with a pink streak in her hair and dressed in all bright shades. 

"Hi I'm Zoe!" She turned and introduced herself to Marinette. Everyone started protesting at the interaction, telling Zoe not to associate with the apparent evil that was Marinette. 

The teacher banged his hand on the desk several times, effectively shutting the class up and turning their attention to him. James massaged his temples in frustration before looking up at the class. "Finally! I'm telling the principal to cancel the trip if you keep this up" He threatened, the class kept quiet in fear of the consequences. Satisfied he turned to the girls  "Marinette get to your seat, Zoe sit down as well" He ordered, Marinette just shrugged and made her way to her friends. 

"Who's she?" She whispered to Alya the moment she sat down, "New student, apparently there was some complications about attending school these first few days" Marinette hummed in response, her gaze landing on Zoe who sat a few rows down from her. Maybe she and Chloe are related? Cousins maybe? I'll have to ask Chloe, she turned her attention back to the class.

____

Chloe on the other hand was confused, she didn't keep much contact with her half-sister but she did try her best to talk at least once a week,  she was just puzzled as to why Zoe never told her about moving to Paris, where was she even staying? Was she living alone? Did she have everything she needed- 

Chloe calmed down, she was sure that Zoe's dad wouldn't just leave her to the wolves, still she couldn't help but fret over her. So that's why at lunch she sat her down at her friends table.

"Guys meet Zoe, my half-sister" Nino choked on his food, while Alya's eyes widened, Marinette on the other hand didn't look all too surprised maybe even a bit pleased so they are related. "Nice to meet you Zoe" she said with a welcoming smile.