𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

" Come with me to England."

His words hit Nora the same time the cold breeze surrounded her.

" Excuse me?"

He wanted for her to drop everything and go to England with him. To put behind the international volleyball tournament that starts in September, change her plans and schedule. She can't do that. Not now.

No matter how tempting the idea to see Jordan Henderson was.

" I've just told you what my plans are. I can't just change them!"

" Okay, okay. You are right. You have work.

Nora released a breath she was holding, when she heard his last words. There's some brain activity left.

" But... Maybe you can come after all of that?"

" Are you thinking when talking."

Her question caught Dominic unprepared. Confusion was written all over his features.

Nora now had an annoyed look on her face, brows furrowed and her arms were folded over her chest.

Some may say she was overreacting, but in her eyes Dominic was asking for too much. Despite how strong her feelings towards him were getting, Nora knew better than to let go of her plans for the upcoming weeks.

" Look Nic. I really, really like you" she emphasized on the word really " now it's not the right moment. I'm sorry."

She hugged him one last time placing a small kiss in his cheek, before going inside the house, leaving Dominic watching her disappeare. Her flight was the same time as his. He may never see Nora again after that.

One moment, they were dancing to the music, he was stealing small kisses from her and she was quietly singing.

Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?

Thankfully, the music was still playing and the rest of the group didn't see the small scene between Nora and Dominic and the striker made his way towards the other English.

" Where's your girl?"

" Her flight is early tomorrow. She went to bed."

The defender didn't look convinced enough. He could bet something was wrong and probably Dom happened to mess up by saying something or acting in a certain way.

Clara taught him all of that. She was one of those people who could sense a problem in the air.

" Okay, I messed up I think..."

John turned to Dominic. He confessed his sin without the need to ask him.

" I am listening. But be careful. There's no need for the girls to hear that, because otherwise they will end your career."

...

Few hours later, after some good sleep, the Russian and Bulgarian girls were in the kitchen. A shot glass in the hands of each one of them.

" One last time girl."

" One, two,three!"

Lidija and Nora downed the amount of alcohol in no time. The day's off to a good start now.

" Slavs..."

Marco walked passed the girls and reached for a cup to pour some coffee.

" I will miss you too Marco."

" I won't. I am stuck with him."

Lidija shrugged and poured another shot. Before she got the chance to bring it to her lips, the German grabbed the small glass from her hands.

" Hey!!!"

" I would love if my girlfriend starts the day sober."

He placed a kiss on her cheek before picking up her bags from the kitchen floor.

The two girls hugged each other, promising they will meet again. This time no boys around. It will be a girls trip.

A cry interrupted the silence and when the two turned around to see Marianne and Aurora comforting Lucas, who had a handkerchief in hand.

" Clara and Gabi already left with John and Frenki and now you are leaving me too."

The French cried louder and dabbed his tears. Suddenly Nora and Lidija were embraced in a bone breaking hug.

The Russian padded his shoulder, telling him everything will be alright and they will have another vacation together.

" I agree. Next time girls only."

Nora whispered.
The four girls nodded their heads in agreement, carefully not to catch Lucas's attention and make him cry even more.

" Lucas, baby. Come on. Let's go. See you soon girls."

Marianne grabbed a box of tissues on her way out and let the defender outside of the villa.

Being left alone in the kitchen, Lidija, Aurora and Nora started looking around in case anyone forgot something.

" Where is the baddest bitch of all?"

Joshua was nowhere in sight.

He was the first to arrive so that means he was the last to leave, but neither his bags or him were to be seen around.

" I don't see Dom either."

Aurora pointed out. The striker was also missing.

" Bet they are up to something."

Out of thin air, the two boys jumped out of the pantry, scaring the living daylights out of the girls.

As a result, the footballers found themselves and all of their luggage in the small pool.

" That's not fair!"

" We are going to miss our flights. Nora please!"

Closing the door leading to the backyard, the girls high fived.

Joshua was an easy one to throw in the water. But the striker was a bit tougher and took some more time.

However the goal was reached and the revenge achieved.

" Guess this is where we say goodbye? I will miss you."

Aurora said and reached for her purse on the sofa.

" With who I am going to get drunk now?"

The blonde Russian asked and took one last look at her surroundings.

Two weeks were a short period of time, but enough to create memories for life.

" Promise we will meet again."

Nora hold her pinky finger up. She had to make sure and pinky promise was the way to do it.

" Promise..."

I think there's one more chapter before the end and then I'll start working on the sequel.

Still working on the plot so if you have any ideas, please share😊❤️