𝕠𝕟𝕖

The bright July sun was beaming through the windows of a white, two-storey villa on the coast of Adriatic sea. Seagulls could be heard in unison with the sound of crashing waves.

It was the perfect morning so far.

The first to arrive at the Villa, was Joshua Kimmich.

The German put his suitcase in front of the door and took the key he was given for the house out of his pocket.

The inside view showed two grey sofas, placed before a TV. Perfect for a Saturday football, he thought. On his left he found the kitchen with a dinning area and a big kitchen island in the middle.
Opposite of that, was the sliding door that leads to the back yard.

His thoughts consisting of how grateful he's to bring a ball with him, were quickly interrupted by a tall blonde woman struggling to get all of her baggage inside of the house.

" Are just going to stand there or be a gentleman and help me?"

Feeling threatened by the woman's words, Joshua didn't waste a second and rushed to pick up one of her bags.

" Well, thanks Kimmich. Kimmich!?"

Pure shock was the only emotion she felt. And her face made it even more obvious.

" Looks like you know my name. Care to share yours?"

The footballer extended his hand towards her, being the well mannered man his mother raised, expecting to hear the blondes name.

" Lidija."

Before any of them managed to say something else, once again the front door bursted open when Lucas Hernandez and Marco Reus made their way inside.

" Am I in heaven?"

Joshua only laughed at Lidija's words and went ahead to greet the boys, while she was completely starstruck.

" Hey, Joshi! You sure this is the right villa?"

The French defender asked his teammate, while placing his arm over Lidija's shoulders followed by a wink sent her way. I

" Not so fast lover boy. "

She shrugged his arm over her and moved to sit on the couch, making herself comfortable. She was surrounded by three hot footballers and she was going to make the best out of the situation.

The peace didn't last long though.

Two young girls walked through the back yard door, directly into the kitchen, where the boys were already going through the fridge, searching for food.

" Aurora?"

" Yes..."

" Do you see three hot, handsome and absolutely gorgeous footballers as well?"

Not being able to forma proper sentence, Aurora just nodded her head yes, not removing her eyes from Marco.

The German has been a Borussia Dortmund fan since she was a child and now her team's captain stood in front of her.

The Portuguese next to her wasn't any different. Marianne was speechless. But in her case she felt more embarrassed,that astonished. With her BVB hat and jacket on, accompanied by her last sentence, it only added more to her emberrassment.

" I will answer for her. Yes, yes you do. Your eyes are not lying."

Marco Reus is talking to them. This should be heaven. Or there's a hidden camera somewhere, recording. This is most likely a prank, Aurora said to herself.

" Finally some decent human beings are here! No offense lads."

...

Few hours later, John Stones, Clara Emslie, Gabriella Hernàndez and Frenkie de Jong found themselves in the middle of true or dare game, alongside the rest.

Very early 2000s teenage movie.

" Okay, Frankie. True or dare."

Before the Dutch even opened his mouth to say 'dare', to answer Lucas's question, when a loud noise coming from the front porch was heard.

Something among the lines of 'stop hitting me' and 'I am not breathing the same air as you' was what made the boys jump off their seats.

When they opened the door ready to fight, Joshua carried a random rolling pin and John had a lamp in hand, they saw a brunette girl no more than 5'1 height.

She was dressed in a bright red Liverpool jersey, hands crossed in front of her chest and annoyed look on her face.

The guy standing next to her, was no other than Dominic Calvert-Lewin himself. He has even more irritated with the situation he got himself in. And small scratch could be seen no his left cheek.

Not being able to hold it for longer, Stones laughed loudly. You can always count on Merseyside teams and their fans to make unnecessary noise.

The last girl to arrive pushed through the five boys, walking up to the girls in the lounge area, who had opened another bottle of wine.

" I will need something stronger than wine."

She mumbled loud enough for Lidija to hear and give her a high five.

" I though the same. That's why I got vodka."

I think we have all of our characters included. That's the first chapter so let's go