My werid yet amazing dream

Remember about the werid dream that I had months ago? Yep. You did once remember it. Now there's a brief continuation on it and I nearly knew who the boy was with Kion.

I blinked in to focus as I was back on as he was calling my name again and I just stood there like being afraid of something that would happen in any moment. Then suddenly I saw a middle-aged school teacher as he approached Kion too and...I don't know if it is Jamie Foxx or Joe Gardner, but I do only recognize his voice, not his looks though (it's barely equal).

And the boy, who was Max Charles (whoop, now I can finally say his name), looks at me in the eye as if he was to say that everything's been fine. I knew it hurts me cause he's been always been my teen crush ever since I had watched The Lion Guard and I had spent my whole teen life watching his freaking journey.

Then there was the man (either Joe or Jamie). The one that I idolize through a Pixar movie. He slowly approached to me as he touched my cheek and I smiled at him as if I'm the one who barely needs help from him.

I told the man questions that I couldn't easily remember but I merely remember what he said about that one question about how he'll spend his life.

He still barely don't know. Well at first, I thought that would be a bummer that I would never know what he'll do at his life. (look, I know that he'll be living every freaking second of his life, but...it wasn't just enough for me to understand it)

Then he explained how his life had changed by a help of a friend of his and how he'd realized that things didn't go the way that he used to. That also rang true for Kion as well. He did find out that leading wasn't only his true purpose, it's the simplest things that makes us happy.

I really don't know what things had happen next but the final thing I remember was I was hugging Kion and the man (either Jamie or Joe) as I smiled at them, waking up to a feeling that I never usually felt (a lump in my throat, an overwhelmed emotion that makes me wanna cry). And I even asked myself if I had met Joe or Jamie, because I merely saw the person in him. But whatever who they are, I'm already happy that I had met them.

Alright, why are you writing this at 3am? I still had to watch an animated presentation tomorrow.