"How could you do something like this, your just a monster!!" said the young man.

"No one calls me a monster" said the witch looking annoyed as she started draining him too when a wind tornado shot up from between them making the witch fly away, "Well I'm a little surprised that one magic knight escaped the trap, but two is very surprising" she said as she looked down at Yuno who had his girmoire open and Mimosa. The two of them had serious looks on their faces.

"You're going to lose, you old hag" said Yuno looking at the witch.

"You're dead" said the witch looking annoyed.

"Mimosa can you do anything to help the people?" asked Yuno

"No, their mana been completely drained" said Mimosa looking worried as she held her hand over the young woman who had been drained, "If you defeat her, the mana she took should go back to the people of came from".

"Got it" said Yuno as his grimoire turned pages, wind started surround his body as he started flying the air.

Back again with Asta and the others

Noelle was busy to stopped Fuegoleon bleed and suddenly she noticed that Fuegoleon Grimoire slowly to disappear. " No..! The Grimoire Starting To Crumble!" Thought Noelle. She then asked Leopold hand. " Leopold Help Me!!" Shouted Noelle but Leopold just ignored her, still didn't believe what just happened to his brother. " It can't be.. Fuego—" He didn't have a time to finish it as suddenly he was sending by Rades toward the wall. " That's for talking shit to me a minute ago" Said Rades. " Leopold!!" Shouted Noelle.

Rades then turned his gaze toward Noelle and Fuegoleon body. " Hmph, You don't need to judged my actions. I do what I wanted to do!!" Said Rades toward Fuegoleon body. He then turned toward Noelle. " And Now... You were the one who interrupted my fight... I will end you right now!!" Said Rades as magic appeared around his hand.

Suddenly, he was received by a strong punch literally sending him toward  the wall. " Damn it Brat!!" yelled Rades as his head was bleeding. " I'm gonna say this one time.. if you touch Noelle, Your Life END!" Said Asta with his Venom voice. He right now have two wings and one horn. Literally transform into his Black form signaling that Liebe has put Anti Magic to his body much more than usually. Rades was sweating all over his face, scared. Noelle just shocked " A-Asta.." She said.

Meanwhile, the spatial user started to have a bad feelings for what will gonna happen. " This kid is dangerous! How the hell he could got that much power?!!" Thought him. " This is bad..for now, we must to surrender."
" Let's go Rades. Before any Magic Knights show up." He said.

Rades then stood up from the ground while holding his head. " Your name was Asta right?
Well, next time we meet, I will definitely make you into one of my toys!!" He shouted scared a bit while he was surrounded by dark magic.
" Huh, you're not getting anywhere." Mumbled Asta. He then throw his Demon Dweller Sword toward the magic completely vanish it.

"Wh-What?!" Thought the enemy mages shocked. Asta then fly toward Rades and give him a kick on his chest making him cough of blood. Rades was on the kneeling. " After you hurt all those people before..? You think I will let you pass that easy?!" Shouted Asta. Dark Magic then started to appeared around Asta but he easily managed to vanish it with his Demon Slayer Sword. " You, ugly face... come here and fight like a man." Said Asta coldly.

" Grrrr... VALTOS!! DO SOMETHING!!!" Shouted Rades. Valtos then make spatial above him and behind Asta. "It seems we'll have to take care of the boy first. Noelle saw this and shocked. " He's storing up magic..?! Is he planning to attack through his Spatial Magic?!"
She thought. Asta noticed this and just smirked. " Asta look out!!" Shouted Noelle worried.

Suddenly, a flames was shot toward Valtos completely, interrupted his planned to attack.
" Hmph! Took you long enough yah?" Said Asta. Leopold who was before literally anger and sadness begin to calm and finally joined the fight. " What good does it do.. if I lose my cool?! Stay calm at all times just like my brother said." Said Leopold. He then saw Asta with his Black Form. " Whoahh! You can transform it again! Damn it so cool My Rival!"Said Leopold amazed. " Thanks! Anyway we need to focus." Replied Asta. " Right!"

Well look what we have here" said another voice in the air, "We come here with orders from the master and this is what we find" the voice said as wind started to surround the area they were in. When the wind cleared multiple people wearing white robes appeared. There were three symbols of eyes on each of their cloaks going down the middle. They all had their hoods up but one of them could be seen wearing glasses and had black hair. Another one had a scar going down their left eye.

"Great, now there's more of them" said Leopold looking annoyed. " Huh, What's different? I will gonna one shot every single one of them" Said Asta seriously.

" What the.. is that a devil?!" Asked one of the hoody member. " Woahh, Interesting! I can't wait to dissect him" Said the other member.

"No, our objective here is to kill them" the man said seriously.

" Heh, get ready all of you! I'm going to show you my strength that I will use to one day to become the wizard king" said Asta looking determined.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wassup guys!! Another Chapter done. Man.. You guys must have watching the Final episode yesterday right? Damn! I literally cried when I watched it😭. My Tuesday will be hella bored without Black Clover. Anyway, hope the Anime will return after the Movie.
Remember guys! Don't be sad. This is not the End!! I'm pretty sure they will return.

Anyway this is some random question.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IF ASTA AND NOELLE MEET AGAIN AFTER SO MANY CHAPTERS THEY SEPERATED? I JUST HOPE TABATA PULL SOME RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT BETWEEN THEM WHEN THEY MEET. I REALLY MISS THEIR INTERACTION AND MOMENTS.

Anyway, see you guys onto the next chapter!!