Chapter 6 - Azure

Poppy has to say, even doing it a thousand times, she never is less amazed by The Light slowly beaming from the Gold Sphere and filling the sky with warm, pleasant colors she made for it - red, orange, pink, purple, yellow... The goddess of the Day is really proud of sunrise.

Birds start singing lovely serenades for her taking care of Earth. She begins calmly opening cups of flowers on the fields, and the soft sound of the god's in the dark hoodie steps follow her in polite Silence.

- So... What is your plan? - Poppy asks, doesn't stop her duty.

- I will be trying whatever I can - Branch announces.

Pink eyes turn to the black space in the hoodie and spark with amusement.

- You have no plan!

- You don't understand - The god says. - My plan is to improvise.

Poppy giggles and smiles at him. But she can't see his face under the darkness of his hoodie. She knows he doesn't like the light, but... She wishes to see his smile. He can do it in such a subtle, calming way.

- I will follow you thinking and trying things - He adds. - Just ignore me.

- Okie - Poppy shrugs her shoulders airily. - I will pretend that I won't see a wraith in the big dark capote with a hoodie drifting after me across the world.

A loud sound of Branch's chuckle makes her satisfied and proud of her joke. She can't stop herself but smirks dorkly while turning back to the flower she was opening.

The goddess of the Day is always happy doing her job. But turning back from time to time and seeing the dark silhouette who's watching critters, plants, and trolls living their lives below the light of the Staff, is a bit nicer than walking alone through the Earth. Poppy likes to stop and watch at Branch, as he stands a few steps behind her staring at the tree like on something really interesting or just walks carefully through some trolls' village, trying to not step on anybody. He is so gentle when he touches oak leaves or puts a hand on the rough bark. He acts like he sees a living world for the very first time.

Poppy is going to give wheat a bit of gold color and let them fully ripen when she hears a familiar voice.

- Yall, Poppy! - Holly yells at her and waves a hand at the other side of the field. Then she starts galloping to come up to her.

- Holy! - Poppy beams with joy seeing her friend. - I haven't seen you for a while! Where have you been?

- Doing my stuff, yall! - The goddess of Hospitality smiles widely. - I have my hands full a week before the Fest! I want to be sure that every troll will be prepared for that Day!

- Oh girl, I can't wait for the Fest!

- So can't I! I was waiting the whole year... Have you prepared something special?

Poppy smirks.

- I'll blow everyone's minds.

- But you know you can present only one thing?

Holly giggles at Poppy's surprised face.

- I didn't know!

- Don't worry, yall! You have the whole week to choose one thing.

- You're right, but... It still sounds hard for me... How do I suppose to choose only one!

- Sh! - Holy interrupts her sharply with upset on her face. The pink goddess freezes. They stand like that for a while.

- What's wrong? - Poppy whispers.

- Behind you.

- What is it?

Inseparable - Trolls Mythology AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara