22| Again, Again and Again

6 months have passed :

Tears of joy and sadness rolled down my cheeks as a bell ringed inside my ears. I sniffled as I ran my hand all around my bed to search for the ringing phone, but the phone was nowhere to be found. Frustrated, I stood up from my bed, placing the laptop aside and removing the pillow--here it is.

"Hello?" I cried out, placing my phone close to my ear.

"IT'S A FACETIME YOU IDIOT !" Em yelled from the other side as I winced at her loud voice.

I removed the phone from my ear and now placed it in front of me, "What is it ?"

"Why weren't you- holy shit, what-why are you crying?"

I wiped off my tears with a grin on my face. "I was watching a movie, and you clearly know which."

She eyed me suspiciously before she guessed what I was talking about, "Seriously, Enola Holmes, AGAIN ?!" she shook her head, "It's your tenth time watching it. When is the madness going to stop, hm?"

Never, I tell ya, never.

"When an infinity ends."

She frowned in utter confusion, "What?" she mumbled.

"I said,this madness is going to be over when an infinity ends, and if your dumbass doesn't know, an infinity never ends, so this means this obsession is never gonna stop", I stated quickly.

She stared at me with her mouth slightly agape as she processed what I had just said. And once she did, she hummed and gave me a nod,"Hm,alright then."

I grinned, "So what were we doing?"

"Just ate some Doritos" she shrugged.

God, Emily and her obsession with Doritos.

"OH MY GOD" she paused and squealed, "Have you-Ah -have you checked his follower count?" she asked, jumping up and down excitedly.

I opened my laptop and clicked the Instagram icon, "It was 5.9 million" I said, the app still loading, "Why?"

"Refresh It !" she yelled with pure joy.

I smiled as I clicked on Louis' Instagram page and as I expected, it said 5.9 million. But as Emily just ordered me to, I refreshed the page, my heart beating faster and faster as the site kept loading each second.

And here it was, 6M written there in bold letters. I gasped as my hand went flying over to my face, "OMG OMG OMG OMG", my eyes travelled over to Emily where a grin was plastered broadly over her face.

We both shared a glance and shortly after, I stood up from my bed with a jerk.

"AAAAAAAAAA" we both screamed in unison, as we jumped in the air, our feet never touching the floor.

"He hit 6 freaking million followers" she yelled in a high pitched voice.

I didn't respond and started doing a little dance of my own and giggled along with it. She decided to join me and placed her phone on her desk in front of her as we started dancing in our silly way. We entered worlds of our own where we were extremely happy all along and even a touch of sadness couldn't affect us.

I fell breathlessly on my bed as a breathy chuckle escaped my lips, "God, we are silly"

"What-" she panted, "What are your plans ?"