14| A bit too much

"So you are telling me you both haven't kissed yet?" Emily yelled as she let out a disappointed sigh.

"Girl, I mean I do like him...a lot, but I have no clue if he likes me back or not"

"With all the things you are telling me Y/N, he flirts with you all the time, he's totally into you".

"I don't know..." I mumbled under my breath, "So you are coming back tomorrow night?" I spat out attempting to change the subject.

"Yeah", "Y/N", She paused for a moment and furrowed her eyebrows looking at me, "Why the heck are you so pale".

"Oh, it's that time of the month you know", I mumbled as I took a huge bite out of my chocolate bar.

She attempted to hold back a laugh and nodded. Then I heard her mother yell from the other side, "Gotta go bye Love you!"

"umm yeah bye, love you too!" I mumbled and hung up.

Now putting light on the whole "If he likes me back or not" topic. Maybe I should make an attempt to ask him. But what should I even ask him, ask him that he likes me or not? Or be straightforward and just tell him I like that stupid. Or.... Just wait until everything gets sorted out. What if he doesn't like me at all?

Gathering up all these things in my mind, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

╠ the next day ╣

Another boring day at school.

It was my turn today to take the car to school and on my way back, pick Louis up from his school and head back home.

As per routine, I came back to my room and jumped on my bed. Grabbing my phone from the side table, I opened YouTube. I came across a short film called "LAVA", that 5 minute video had me crying for 2 hours straight, typical.

Time went by in a snap, and by this time I was getting hungry. I rushed downstairs and decided to make some popcorn for myself. Opening the microwave door, I threw the bag inside and set the timer on. Meanwhile, I thought to talk to Emily, so I face timed her.

"Hey what's up"

"I am making popcorn, you back?"

"Yeah I am, but I am so bored ugh. Do you want to come over or something, we can have a sleepover!"

"Maybe some other day, I am-" and the microwave ringed, "too lazy".

And the next thing I knew was Emily's phone crashing onto the ground and the call ended. Peculiar, but I shrugged it off.

Grabbing my bowl of popcorn, I ran back to my room and opened Netflix on my laptop. Swiping my hand into the bowl, I encountered that the popcorn was finished. I rolled my eyes and next, I opened the drawer on my left to grab a bar of chocolate.

Lowering my neck, I yelled," What the heck!". The drawer was packed with empty wrappers, and no bar was visible. Groaning, I grabbed my car keys to make a quick trip at the grocery store.

I sighed and sat in my car, putting the car keys in, But... "hun?". I moved the key in and out but despite of all the attempts, the car didn't seem to start.

Great.

Since I don't have a single clue how these automobiles are to be fixed, I need someone's help. Tired and frustrated, I slowly walked towards Louis's room.