GUMBALL VS. SPONGE BOB& Teddy or Pillow

Okay, I LOVE SPONGE BOB and I LOVE THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL. If you don't know what either of them is I advice you to go and get a childhood. Jk. The Amazing World of Gumball is shown on Cartoon Network, while Sponge Bob is shown on Nickelodeon. If u guys watch any of these shows comment on your favourite one. If u guys can't handle a little stupid in ur life then don't watch either shows. They are both filled with the stupidest, but funny, characters ever!

Since that was kind of short I'm gonna do another one. TEDDY BEAR or PILLOW.

I for one is on the teddy bear side. First of all, a teddy bear can work as a friendly companion and a pillow. Believe me I sound like I'm two, but really just because we're growing up doesn't mean we have to throw everything away from our childhood. I have  a couple of teddy bears that I have had since I was born.

Therefore if you still have a teddy bear and you are in your teenage years, YOU ARE NOT A BABY. You just actually have a childish side aka fun side.

Pillows are great but what's the fun in them. No, those glowy pillows and such don't count. I'm talking about just plain whit stuffed cotton pillows. Yes, they are warm(when they want to be), they are soft(sometimes), and they are quite comfortable,  but let's face it, some people just get tired of those things. Oh and for people who thought I was talking about like those brown regular bear type teddy bears el then you got what I was sting wrong. I was talking about a soft comfortable one, with extra soft fur. My teddy bear is very soft and bug enough for my head to fit on. #bighead. Jk. Anyways ilyasm.

P.S.

If any of you are reading my One Direction fanfictions/AUs I am so or for not updating frequently like you guys want me to. Ilyasm. ❤❤❤❤-Zain