Snape took over lupins class

We were waiting for Professor Lupin to show up to class, the doors opened but instead of Lupin walking through Snape came in with a frown. He closed the windows and got the projector screen down.

"Turn to page 394" he says without emotion.

"Excuse me Professor, where's professor Lupin?" Harry asks.

"That is none of your concern. But at the moment it seems like your professor is unable to teach. Turn to page 394" Snape responds.

"Werewolves?!" Ron exclaims.

"But sir, we aren't suppose to learn about werewolves yet" Hermione tells Snape.

"Quiet" Snape says.

"Now who can tell me what the difference is between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asks the class.

Hermione raises her hand but is ignored.

"No one? Shame" Snape tells the class.

"Please sir. An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can turn into an animal whenever they'd like" Hermione starts.

"A werewolf has no choice" she finishes.

Draco howls at Hermione's answer.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy. As for you Miss Granger that is your second time speaking out of term. Five points from Gryffindor for being a know-it-all" Snape smirks a bit.

"He's got a point you know" Ron whispers.

Class continues, I wonder what Snape means by Lupin being "unable" to teach?

"Miss Blues, pay attention" Snape says.

"Sorry Professor" I apologize.

Class was dismissed, I left class with Hermione.

"We should go to the library, Snape set an essay on werewolves" Hermione.

"What's with him and werewolves? They're not that interesting" I ask.

"Would you rather have him make us study mermaids?" she asks sarcastically.

"No if he did I would get questions from left and right" I shake my head.

"Than lets go study werewolves" she says dragging me with her.

We were in the library for what felt like hours, but the good part was we finished it. We walk out walking silence.

"Emma can I ask you something?" Hermione asks.

"Ya sure" I nod.

"When you told me what you saw in the glass ball in divination did you think if you're the mum what would you name the kids?" she asks with a smirk.

"Hermione Granger!" I exclaim catching a bunch of peoples attention.

"What are you lot staring at? There's nothing to see" I glare, with fright in some of their faces they turn around.

"I was joking" she giggles.

"Scorpius and Allison" I whisper hoping she wouldn't hear.

"I love them" she smiles, I smile back at her.

"Hello" Pansy greets walking up to us with Bella and Daphne.

"Hey" Hermione and I smile.

"What were you two talking about?" Pansy asks.

"We should tell them" Hermione tells me.

"Okay but you can't tell anyone" I nod.

"We won't" Daphne says.

Hermione and I explain what had happened in divination.

"You're serious?" Pansy asks shocked.

"Ya" I nod.

"And Emma would name them Scorpios and Allison" Hermione blurts.

"You've thought about it!" Daphne squeals in happiness.

"Shh, Daphne" I glare.

"Have you talked to him about it?" Bella asks me.

"No we haven't" I respond.

"Maybe you should" Daphne suggest.

"Daphne he hasn't touched the subject. I'm sure he hasn't since he doesn't want to, and neither do I" I explain why I won't talk to him about it.

"Fine don't talk to him about it" Daphne shrugs.

(A/N: Hey amazing people, sorry for the short chapter. I want to say thank you all so much for reading this book. I honestly didn't think it would get this many people reading. I also want to say that in two weeks I start state testing so I might not be updating often for about 4 weeks I think. But after that I'll be more active, again I'm not sure if I won't be able to. But after those four weeks I'll update more often, I have my summer break starting May 25th (I think). Wish me luck on my tests. Love you all! Until next chapter.)