A Day With Draco

In a month life has gotten tough, Moon was taking a lot of my time. I took her to class everyday and it was hard. I had to make sure she was feed, diaper changed, played with and then I had to make sure I was fine and do homework. I also had to make sure Unique was fine, Liam wouldn't help me out with Moon. The girls would help me out when they could. I felt stressed most of the time.

Draco had told his dad about his attack, they were going to kill Buckbeak. I was furious with him. Harry found out that Sirius Black was his godfather. I wanted to see Buckbeak before he was killed. I knew I still had a few months before it happened.

I got Moon ready for the day since it was Saturday I didn't have to use my uniform. It was early no one was up. I walked to the common room, surprisingly Draco was there.

"Morning" I greet.

"Morning, you're up early" he says.

"Ya, I was going for a walk" I say.

"Well I'm free, I'll join you two" he smirks.

"I don't think you want to go say hi to the 'bloody chicken' because you know it killed you" I giggle.

"It was one time" he groans.

"Ya but he's actually being killed" I say.

"Ya, but I'll come anyways. You look like you could use a break from Moon" he says walking up to me.

"Here" he says grabbing Moon.

"I didn't know you could hold baby's" I say surprised.

"I saw a picture of my Mum holding me as a baby" he smiles.

"You as a baby? That must be an interesting picture" I smirk.

"Oh whatever, lets go" he says.

We walk down to Hagrid's hut, Buckbeak was lying on the ground.

"Hey buddy" I say as I curtsy, Buckbeak bows his head.

Buckbeak see's Draco and stands up, Draco backs up.

"Calm down Buckbeak, the mean man isn't here to hurt you" I giggle.

"Rude" Draco mumbles.

I pet Buckbeak's head softly.

Draco's POV

I see Emma pet the chicken she cared for him. I felt bad now, if I knew she would care for him I wouldn't have told father about the attack. Why do I care so much about her? She makes me feel some way I've never felt before. What is it about her?

Her smile was beautiful, I could stare at her eyes all day. Wait what? I'll deal with these feelings later.

Emma's POV

"Would you like to come pet him?" I ask.

"I- I'm good, I don't think he wants me near" Draco answers.

"Are you sure you're not the one who doesn't want to be near" I tease.

"I'm not scared of him" he says bravely.

"Then come pet him" I say.

"I'm good" he tells me.

"Sure?" I ask.

"I'm sure" he says.

"If you say so" I smile.

"We should go down to the lake, you can teach Moon to swim" Draco suggest.

"Ya I guess we could do that" I nod.

We walk down to the lake, I never swam here before.

"You know how to swim in the lake right?" he asks.

"I've never swam here before, I'm sure it's not hard" I say.

"Okay you go in first. Moon goes in after" Draco tells me.

I nod, I go into the lake and transform into a mermaid. Draco hands me Moon, she gets her teal tail back. She looked like she loved her tail.

"She likes her tail" Draco smiles.

"Ya she does" I smile.

"I'm coming in" he says.

"Okay" I say.

He takes his shoes, socks, and jacket off, he leaves everything else on. He jumps in.

"So how do we teach her to swim?" he asks.

"I don't know. Mum never told me how she taught us" I answer.

"I have an idea" he says grabbing Moon from my arms.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We let her float first, if she can't we'll help her" he says.

"If you say so" I agree.

We let her back touch the water first. Then we let go of her. She claps her hands on the water for support, she starts sinking. Draco grabs her.

"Okay we'll help her she can try on her own after she gets the hang of it" I say.

"Ya sure" he agrees.

We're there for two hours until she learns to float on her own.

"We should go to Hogsmeade" Draco suggest.

"Ya sure" I agree.

"I need to get new clothes" he says looking at his wet outfit.

"I can dry it if you want" I offer.

"Yeah you can dry it" he nods.

I dry his outfit and our tails.

We walk to Hogsmeade and go get butterbeer.

"I'll pay" I tell Draco.

"No I'll pay" he says.

"I pay" I look at him.

"To bad I'm paying" he smirks.

"How about half and half" I raise and eyebrow.

"No, I pay and that's final" he says.

"But" is all I can manage to say before he interrupts.

"No but's" he smiles.

"Fine" I mumble.

We have a chat while we drink our butterbeer. We went to the quidditch store because Draco wanted to see their new product. We went to a bunch of shop's when we saw it was dinner time in fifteen minutes. We walked to the castle and went into the dinning hall.

"Where have you two been?" Daphne asks.

"We've been worried sick" Pansy adds.

"They were together, that's why they just came in together" Blaise smirks.

"We were teaching Moon to swim" I say.

"That's all" Draco glares.

"You sure that's all? I don't think Draco likes being in the water all day" Pansy says.

"Well we were" I glare at her.

"Sure, we'll go with that" Daphne teases.

I see Draco's cheeks burn red, I ignore it. I turn around to see Ivy glaring at me, I frown my brows at her, she looks away.

(I hope you enjoyed the day with Draco. Please comment what else you want to see happen with Draco and Emma. I need ideas to of what they can do to flirt. Well that's all. Until next chapter.)