Well-known.

Chapter 1

As I glance around the crowd, I notice one boy in particular. Karl Jacobs? At my band concert? Tch, he's that bored?

As I start to move my fingers on the strings off my electric guitar, I look at him one more time.

Ahem.

"My girlfriend's bitchin' 'cause I always sleep in

She's always screamin' when she's callin' her friend"

"She's kinda hot tho.."

"Yea she's kinda hot tho." My friend Clay, winked as he took over.

As Clay sang, I played faster, and watched as ladies stared at me. Lots of people came for the boys of the band's looks.

Oh! I must've forgotten, let me introduce everyone.

First off with me, hey I'm Nick. My hair is deep black, and I always wear a white bandana. I usually wear 1 or 2 chains, my nose and lip are pierced, I have a nostril stud piercing, fingerless gloves, and I usually wear a black and grey zip up jacket with whatever shirt matches.

I won't give much details about my band members, Clay, George, Darryl, And Zak. Though, their stage names are Dream, GNF, BadBoyHalo, And Skeppy. Oh! And mine Is sapnap.

Clay was your typical Blonde hair Green eyes guy, The 'Most attractive' In the band. Though me and him got the same amount of attention. George, Normal kid, apart from being a part of a band, Brown hair brown eye guy.

Darryl is not the most popular, but the most kind. He didn't like curse words, unless it was in a song, which was rare, because of him. Brown hair, Hazel eyes.

Now for Zak, He's Darryl's best friend. Though he's more out there I guess? Deep brown hair, brown eyes. Oh my! I almost forgot, one of the most important, Karl Jacobs. Now he was mentioned in the beginning, Me asking myself 'Why the hell would he be here?' Now you might think 'He is just a normal person going to watch a band perform!' He's farr from normal.

As far as I've known Karl Jacobs, He's the star of the football team, most popular in school! He used to make fun of my band, and said our music was 'literal honk' whatever that means. He had fluffy brown hair, gray eyes. He usually wore his football jacket or whatever it's called, to let everyone know he was superior. A shit dude, shitting on my bands music, and then just showing up to a concert of ours? Confusing.

Now that I'm done introducing, I'll let you know what me and my band likes to play. I'm usually electric guitar, and lead singer, with clay of course. Except he was just singing. Bad was drums, and skeppy was just electric guitar.

After we finished our song, claps were heard. I glanced at Karl who was looking at his feet. Psh, probably embarrassed he was WRONG. I chuckle, and walk backstage with the rest of my mates.

"Holy shit dude that was sick!" Clay said, slouching down on a couch, placed in the middle of the room.

"Language Clay. And yea it was very good." Darryl said, smiling, as he sat on the end of the couch.

"I saw Karl Jacobs." I blurted out, Sitting a few feet away from Clay on the couch.

"Karl Fucking Jacobs?" Clay exclaimed, sitting up.

"Lang-"

"Yeah okay sorry bad, now tell me Nick, was he embarrassed he was wrong?" Clay grinned.

"It's like you read my mind man! I tell ya he was lost for words!"

"Guy's. Don't be rude." George said, sitting directly next to Dream on the couch.

....

We all burst into laughter, I almost fell onto the floor.

After we all settle down, I walk towards the exit of backstage, to grab a drink.

"Want anything clay?"

"Nah, I'm good." He said, putting his arm across the head of the couch, dangling down George's shoulder.

As I walked out the room, I walked towards the vending machine. The concert place was pretty shit, but it had a bar, I would go there if I wasn't 16. The owner of this place let us come here for one reason, we're the most popular!

As I clicked the water on the vending machine, It didn't go through, It took my fucking money! I kick the vending machine, and feel a slight tap on my shoulder. I Just thought it was a fan, wanting to take a picture, but what a pleasant surprise.

"Karl Jacobs? I noticed you watching us. Changed your mind about our music honk boy?"

"Shut it Nick. Your music was okay but it still sucked." I scoff as his response, and roll my eyes.

"What do you want, kid?"

"Kid? Were the same age."

"I don't care. What do you need Karl?"

"I just wanted to say that."

I shrug and try to walk away as he grabs my arm.

"What is it?" I say, looking at him, as some hair falls into my face.

"You got something in your hair, Rockstar boy." He grabbed a cup from one of his friends, which I didn't notice before, as poured it on my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK KARL JACOBS."

a/n: thoughts?

831 words.