{59} ~ Work Studies ~

Start from the beginning

Deku's POV ~

Except the only reason he took me on was to convince me to give up OFA .

I got to talk to All Might and Y/N they're the only ones that know.

Your POV ~

Izuku sure looks hurt I better go check on him. You thought as you made your way towards him.

"Where are you going Firefly?" Katsuki asked.

"To check on Izuku I'll be back." You said.

"You better. " Katsuki said.

~~

Katsuki's POV ~

I watched my beautiful girlfriend walk up to that damn nerd. Must've been something important for her to leave me for her brother. I thought.

"The Distance between us just keeps getting bigger we've got to catch up and soon." Icyhot said to me.

"Huh." I said.

Your POV ~

"Hey Izuku ." You said.

"Hey Y/N." He said.

"What's wrong Izuku talk to me." You asked.

"Not here follow me." He said .

~~
Izuku confides in his sister
~~

"Izuku I'm so sorry, Sir Nighteye sounds initimadating but don't let him get to you. All Might chose you, now show him why!"You said pulling him into a hug.

"He is, and don't worry I won't. And I won't let you or All Might down he chose me for a reason!" He said hugging you back.

"That's the spirit Izuku!" You cheered.

"Yeah let's go back and join the others." He said.

~~
Back in the dorms
~~

You and Izuku head back into the common area and listen to the others conversation and take your seats quietly.

"We can't really blame there unlike the interships well be directly involved so if anything were to go wrong then..." Ojiro said.

"Then the pros would have to take responsibility for whatever happened." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Hey Mr. Aizawa." Kaminari said.

"Only pros who are the real deal will take on rookies like you guys knowing the risks involved. Tokoyami looks like you've got an offer from one of them Hawks has invited you to work with him in Kyushu." He said.

"Dude no way!" Kaminari said.

"He's the number three hero." Sero said.