D - let's go

Y - ok alex I'm leaving

A - ok have fun I love you

Y - love you to bye

A - bye

We drove off to the nail salon while blasting music. We got there and went inside.

Alex's POV

When she left I went to my jeep and drove to hallmark to get a giant life size teddy bear since she said she misses cuddling with me while I'm gone so this way she can cuddle something and I'll even spray my cologne so it will smell like me. After I got the bear I drove to Walmart and got all of her favorite candies and chips as well as some dumb toys that she sees on insta but wants to try. After that I went to loui vutton and got her a reversible backpack that she liked but didn't feel like getting. Finally I went to this place that costumizes whatever shoes however you want so I decided to get me and her matching air Jordan's because she has been wanting to do that but we just never took time to do it so I costumized it to be colorful and wrote our anniversary date in the front with our ship name on the check mark. I know your probably thinking what's gonna top all of that for her actual present, well we are going to north Carolina Monday to that little zoo and we are gonna get VIP access to have a reserved ride on the elephant bubbles and be able to play with baby tigers, monkeys, sloths, baby bears, cheetahs, flamingos, giraffes, basically the whole zoo. I was done shopping so I went to the barber shop and got my hair cut. I was done and ready to go back home. I had to hide all of this in my closet since she doesn't go in there.