chapter 36

Thursday January 8 12:43pm

Me alex and ottie got in the limousine and took off to Los Angeles to go to the safe house. I fell asleep laying on Alex's lap. He woke me up and were there. It was a medium sized house, of course not as big as Alex's but it was still nice. There was graffiti on it and there was dudes around there and girls and there was 2 pitbulls.

Y - can we leave ottie in the limo?

A - why

Y - there's pit bulls

A - there not gonna do anything

Y - please I want him to stay

A - fine. GAVIN KEEP THE AC ON OUR DOG IS STAYING HERE.

Ga - yes sir

We got down and I was holding Alex's hand tight because I was actually scared. Dudes were cat calling me and saying stuff but Alex didn't care we just kept walking. We got inside and Alex showed me some rooms but there wasn't very much and then we went down to the basement and it was filled with rows of weapons and bullet proof vest and red bandanas.

Y - what's with the red bandanas?

A - that's our color.

Y - oh. Do you know how to use these guns?

A - yeah wanna see? My dad taught me.

Y - sure

Alex grabbed a pistol and then he took my hand and we went to another room that was still in the basement, it was a shooting range. There was posters with people and targets on them. Alex shot all 5 and he got perfect headshots.