𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. thanksgiving

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢, 𝚜𝚘𝚗 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of her last class for the day. She had been in MIT for months now and she couldn't believe how fast time flies by. She waved goodbye to her classmates and began walking towards Paul, who was visiting her, two days before Thanksgiving, where he'll be celebrating with her and her family.

Several months ago, she was informed about Bella's pregnancy. Of course, she was in shock; how exactly could a vampire conceive if it was frozen? If it was dead? Despite the whole thing weirding her out, she decided to lend a hand despite her boyfriend's protests, mostly because she brimming with curiosity.

How could she not? It was a half vampire, half human baby.

She ended up inventing an ultrasound that can help penetrate the embryonic sac, and because of that, ended the impending fight that would commence between the Cullens and the wolves when it revealed that it was just a regular baby. A regular little baby girl.

Mia remembered how both Bella and Rosalie let out a sigh of relief when she visited Forks with the ultrasound and showed them exactly what to expect. Surprisingly, this whole pregnancy thing helped Bella and Rosalie bond, which was something no one saw coming.