𝐱𝐱𝐢. beginning of the end

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐁𝐘, and Mia Stark was getting ready to attend the Swan-Cullen wedding. She had recently decided that she would prefer to be forever called Mia now, as to not have people confuse her with her grandmother, and the fact that nobody calls her Maria anyway.

She smiled as she pushed away her hair, looking at her reflection in her bedroom mirror.

A few weeks ago, she went on a road trip with Jessica, Angela, Eric, and even Mike. They decided on exploring the west coast, even stopping to check out Jessica's college. It had been surprisingly fun, and they mostly visited the warm beaches. Both boys ended up getting a little sunburnt.

As they made their way back to Forks, the conversation shifted from what they were planning on majoring in, to the fact that Bella and Edward were actually getting married in less than a month.

"You think she's pregnant?" Jessica asked with a scowl on her face and her arms crossed.

Mia laughed at her. She knows that Jessica, at this point, has already lost most interest in Edward, but was still holding a grudge. Not just because of her dislike on Edward choosing Bella, but because of how Bella treated her and their group of friends; Bella was not a good friend to any of them, especially Mia, who practically bent over backwards for the girl at some point.