Birthday Gift (Part 18)

"You know you don't have to wear your armor.."Zoro said staring at you raising a brow. "I know but I'm so used to it now.."You answer shrugging. "Just for this island though.."He pouted crossing his arms looking you up and down. You stare back at him decisively, you think about it for a bit.

"Fine.. Just for your birthday though.."You answer with a sly smirk. "No, I want it off now.."Zoro said demandingly walking to you. "You can't tell me what to do Marimo!" You exclaim running around the ship while he closely chases you. "Haha catch me if you can! You will never catch a samurai!" You say smirking continuing to run.

*20 minutes later*

"Crap..",you sigh staring up at him after he had tied you up and taken off your armor. "This is clearly harassment.."You mumble looking up at him with despise. "Well if you just didn't wear your armor then this would not have happened." Zoro said putting your armor on your armor stand.

Right now you and Zoro are in your room because that was the spot he cornered you in. While chasing you the only way to dodge him was to jump into a room but HUGE MISTAKE. "I hate you..",you pout while looking the opposite direction he's in. He puts your shoulder pieces on the stand and chuckles. "Heh I love you too Samurai.." Swordsman then got finished putting your armor away and grabbed your swords.

"You can carry your swords around. I don't think anyone will recognize you by having these swords." Moss head said while untying you and giving you your swords, you then wrap it around your waist. "Alright let's go?"he asked crossing his arms waiting for you to respond in return.

"Yeah, let's go before it gets too dark. I need to check into our hotel too." You say while looking for something. "What are you looking for?" Moss head asks watching you search for something. You continue to search ignoring the fact he had asked you a question. "Oh sorry hold on.."You continue to look and finally find a small grey backpack. "Here it is!"You say happily showing him.

"What do you need that for.." He said scratching his head in confusion. "Well, it's just in case if we need it. I like to wear a backpack anyways too!" You say putting it on. "I have my money in here too! Do you want to put your money in here so you won't lose it?" You ask the swordsman to which he agrees. He gives you his money and you put it in your backpack.

"Okay! Now we are ready!" You grab Zoro's hand and walk out with him.

*on the island*

"Wow it's really nice here.." You announce in amusement walking around with the swordsman holding his hand making sure he won't get lost. "Yeah, seems they clean up the place a lot too." Zoro said while looking around the place as well.

You both make it to what seems to be a very nice hotel spot. It was fairly tall with a tall man standing in front of the door with a fancy suite on. "Welcome! Would you like to check in for a room?" The worker asked with a bright smile particularly looking your direction. "Yes!" You answer in excitement as he opens the hotel doors for you and Zoro.

This man had dark brown cleanly cut hair, dark red eyes and tanned skin. His suite was a very bright red with some gold lines. He had clean black shiny shoes and you could hear them click the hard floor every step he took. "Alright! Just the two of you for one room?" The worker asked holding up a clipboard with a pen in his right hand.

"Yep!"you say while nodding in agreement. During the time Zoro kind of just looked around the place, he was quite amazed how clean and shiny everything looked. It was quite mesmerizing to look around.

"Would you like, regular, premium or premium pro?"The worker asked gazing over at you with the same smile. "Oh! How much would each be?" You ask hoping the price wasn't too bad for such a clean place.

"Regular is 50 Beris a night, premium is 100 beris a night and premium pro is 150 Beris a night."He listed with the same smile. "What's the difference between them?"you ask now thinking about it.

"Each room is bigger than the other, the higher the price, most rooms for premium and up are more upgraded and have such as a pool or hot tub."The worker said showing you some pictures for examples. "Wow! I'll take the premium pro then!" You say in excitement watching him write down everything.

"How many nights will you stay?" He asked clicking the pen a couple of times. "Let's do.. Four!" You say thinking about it. "Alright! In total that will be 600 Beris." He said holding out his hand for the money.

You take off your backpack which causes you to let go of Zoro's hand. "Zoro don't move an inch you hear me?" You demand watching him. "Yeah,yeah.."He said crossing him arms watching you give the worker the money. "Alright here is your room key and your room should be on the 8th floor!"he said as you take the key.

You give him a quick thanks and walk with Zoro to the elevator. "I got the best rooms so I hope it was worth the money!"you say in hopes of a good couple day stay. "So there's gonna be hot tub and a pool?" Zoro asked while you press the 8th floor button. "Yep! But let's swim later! I'm kind of hungry.."You mention putting a hand over your stomach. "We should probably ask the worker what good places are around here." Zoro said right as the elevator makes it to the 8th floor.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." You both walk out and make it to your room. The room number is 208 b. It was weird to have a letter next to the room number, you though it was unusual to have it.

Once you had unlocked the room you both settled in by literally melting into the chairs. "I'm surprised no one has recognized us yet.." You state melting into the couch that was in the room. Zoro decided to flop down on the bed you both are going to share. "Well they won't recognize you, they will probably recognize me though.."Zoro said a bit muffled with a sigh of satisfaction laying down on his face.

"Why don't we get you a wig and we can use some makeup to cover your scar." You said now sitting up staring at him laying face down on the bed. "..." No answer from the swordsman. "We can find one that looks real! And I'm pretty good with makeup!" You said getting up to walk toward Moss head.

Moss head turns now staring at the ceiling. "Idk... the last wig was very uncomfortable.." He said shivering off the feeling. "Hmmmm.. Well then maybe we can dye your hair!"You said looking through your bag to find some magazine. "Dye my hair?", Moss head asked quite puzzled. "Yes! It'll probably only last a couple of months if I'm being honest.. Let's use semi permanent."You say looking through the magazine of different hair colors.

"Never heard of it.."he said now sitting up to look at you standing next to the bed. "Really? Weird.."you say looking at some brunette colors in the magazine. Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrap around you and force you to fall forward.

You land on the bed face forward with the magazine squishing your face. "What the hell Zoro.."you complain while sounding a bit muffled. "Aha!" He said with a chuckle still having his arms wrapped around your waist. "This is very weird Zoro.."you say in hopes for him to let you go. "Would you rather I turn you around?" He asked slowly turning your body to face him. He was now pinning you down on the bed with a smirk on his face.

"Wow.. Zoro your a pervert.."you say with a laugh looking up at him. "And what if I am? You enjoy my pervertness~" Zoro flirted moving in closer toward you faces inches from yours. You lean in for a kiss but you both suddenly hear a creek from the door.