✩ 𝟺. 𝚅𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎 ✩

"Okay, so we got Super Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart or Minecraft?" The 5 were sat round in a circle, as Eijiro held up the four games for the nintendo switch. Each of them brought their own lite in case they wanted to play Animal crossing, so that was what they went with first.

Eijiro had Denki's standard switch in his hand, Mina had her coral lite, Hanta had his grey lite, Denki had a yellow lite, And Katsuki had a turquoise one. Eijiro, Mina, Hanta and Denki did play the game together on the regular, but only to run around on the island and doing weed picking. Katsuki has never played Animal crossing in his life. They each put in their separate game card and Mina wanted to be the island host. Since they usually played on Hanta's island, they wasn't prepared to what Mina's island looked like.

———

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SET UP YOUR OWN ISLAND YET?!" Eijiro chuckled as he looked up at Mina, flailing hid arms around

"To be fair, Tom Nook's talks are so annoying!!" Mina argued back. The 4 got off the plane to see the started villagers. Denki was insanely jealous.

"WHAT?! NO FAIR YOU GOT CHERRY AND DOM AS YOUR STARTER VILLAGERS?!" He whinned, as he ran over to the fluffy sheep and the red dog.

"Why is everything fucking PINK?!" Katsuki growled, trying to find a different colour tool.

"Because I like it, Tsuki!"

"I told you not to call me that, dipshit!"
He huffed and began weed picking. "This is so fucking lame..." Yet, Katsuki was having a little fun, being with his friends.

"Hello Cherry!! I just wanted to say you are looking very awesome today! Specially with that spider web top on!" Eijiro laughed as he talked to her.

"Shitty hair, you are literally talking to a dog."

"Yeah! But it's fun, Katsuki!!"

Hanta looked at his screen in bewilderment, "WOAH I GOT A BADASS SHARK!! CROWD AROUND ME GUYS!" The four ran towards Hanta and he showed the shark.

A hammerhead.
"THE FUCK IS THAT?! WHY IS IT SO BIG?!?"
"THAT'S SO MANLY BRO!!"
"HOW DID YOU GET THAT OMG?!"
"SO COOLLL!"

"Who the fuck is this and why are there tiny versions of this extra?!" Katsuki was at Resident services, staring the shifty raccoon down. He decided to talk to the larger raccoon, hoping he could get a slingshot, or some weapon.

Mina ran in and told him. "That's Tom Nook! And those are his kids, Timmy and Tommy! Really, they are an overall nice group-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Katsuki stared at his screen, looking at the debt he owes. "THIS BITCH SAYS I OWE HIM 250,000 BELLS?!"

"Me too, Tsuki dude, but don't worry! We can sell the fish!" Denki stated, while smiling

"Yeah, bro! It's all good! Except you will be in debt to him again..." Hanta's voice trailed off at that last statement.

Katsuki stared up at the four, looking quite annoyed.
"We are playing some shitty game... where we are in DEBT. To a FUCKING RACCOON?!?"

Hanta slightly chuckled, "Yeah, that's pretty much the aim, dude..."

Katsuki ran out of residential services and started shaking a nearby tree rather aggressively.
"Dude! What are you doing?!?" Eijiro asked him,

"I'M SHAKING THIS TREE, SO I CAN MAKE AN AXE, AND SO I CAN SWING IT AROUND THAT BASTARD'S HEAD FOR MAKING ME IN DEBT!!"

Mina shaked her head, trying not to laugh, "Yeah, about that, you can't kill anyone in this game.."

Katsuki stopped, and began hitting Mina with a net.
"SAYS WHO?!" Quickly, she began running away from the angry boy.