✩ 𝟾. 𝙱𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 ✩

"So where do you want to go first??" Hitoshi questioned. The group of 4 were huddled together, as crowds of people pushed past, trying to get on the ride they wanted.

Izuku shrugged, "I could use with some food...really craving some Cotton Candy at the moment..."

"The Ferris Wheel seems fun!!" Denki suggested, his eyes lighting up as he watched the pattern spin round, "Or if we don't like that then mayb-" Denki got a sudden push and stumbled on Kastuki. Denki wanted to, at the moment, dig a very deep hole in the ground, and just stay there.

Katsuki caught Denki, and looked up, shouting,
"AYE. MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS YOU DAMN EXTRA!" Who did that person think they were?! Pushing people around like that! Unbelievable...

He then turned his gaze to a bright pink Denki.
Katsuki thought he looked, in a way, cute. However, it wasn't stupid feelings. Of course it wasn't. "You doin okay, Dunce?" He helped the boy up, and Denki didn't say anything for a while. It seemed strange to Denki, about how Katsuki did have a soft side, but didn't show it that often. When he did show his soft side, however, it was always charming to Denki.

"Yeah! I'm all good, Tsuki! Don't worry about me!"
Denki cursed to himself for stammering in that sentance. As Katsuki was still checking to make sure Denki was okay, Izuku had that same glare return.
The reason he came to this Fariground, specifically, was so he could spend time with Katsuki.

He then stared down Hitoshi, making him feel very uneasy. Why did that guy have to take Denki to this place? Of all places...

"WELL I AM ALLOWED TO WORRY ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE SOMEONE I CAN FUCKING TOLERATE. AND. THAT'S RARE, YA KNOW?!"

"Kat! I promise I'm okay!!"

Izuku huffed and grabbed a hold of Katsuki, pulling him aside. "Okay..here's a suggestion. Since Denki came with Hitoshi, you two will go on the Ferris Wheel. Since Katsuki agreed to-"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, since when did I say you can call me Katsuki?!" Katsuji shoved Izuku away, anger filling up his eyes.

"Kacchan, I have known you ever since we were five and I still can't use your first name?!" Izuku did a facepalm before dragging it down his face, groaning.
Hitoshi and Denki were just silently laughing. "Fine, Okay. So, Since Kacchan came with me, he can come to the Cotton Candy stall with me. Sounds good?"

Hitoshi nodded to show his agreement. "Sounds good to me!" Denki exclaimed. Katsuki didn't want to go with the damn nerd. This was just another one of his excuses to get the two alone. He also, certainly, didn't want Denki to be with that Hitoshi. Something about this eye-bag freak irked Katsuki. The two were extremely close for Katsuki's liking. However, it was reasonable that the two did go, since it was their date.

Their date. Katsuki rolled his shoulders in frustration. Yet, he shook his head and agreed. His Father always told him, that boys couldn't have crushes on boys.

If that's what he grew up with,
What was this feeling he kept feeling?

———

"KACCHAN!! I'VE LOST YOU!!" Izuku was running around, trying to search for Katsuki. In Izuku's mind, he could hear Katsuki's words loud and clear.