vishma 8

Karishma singh along with team mpt knock the door of veyom's apartment. Vyom open the door and shock to see karishma singh his love standing infront of him, he neglect all other team (just like we neglect english subject during exam preparation) and hug her tightly. His emotions were extremely streaked and he was amused to see his love standing infront of him that hug was sudden for karishma but she hug him back. Giggle of santosh bring them back to reality veyom can't able to believe on his eyes so he pinch himself first then touch karishma singh just to make sure her presence..
As: apki investigation khtm ho gye ho tu hum andar aa jaay jija ji?
Anubhav ask from him in irritation. He warm-heartedly welcome everyone in the house. Everyone enter in a well furnished and clean house, veyom hug his mother while everyone was shock to see karishma's photos on the each and every corner of the house from her childhood to the present. Karishma was looking gorgeous in those stunning pictures, her dressing and fashion sense is awesome santosh complimented. Meanwhile karishma look at veyom in anger.
Ks: (Whisper) utariye inko abhi ke abhi.
Vs: don't worry utarta ho.
Team mpt sat on the couch anubhav got a call and he went out before picking it.
Vs: mn ap logo ke lia chai lata ho aur khane ka bandobast krta ho.
Ks: hum b ate he apke sath.
Vs nodded and smile while pushpa singh was secretly laughing she was quite sure what was going to happen in kitchen.
Ps: hn hn jaye jaye...
Ks ignore her and walk towards kiychen with veyom. Vishma enter in kitchen, karishma saw her photos on the kitchen.
Ks: vani kitchen mn b laga rkhi he apne yeh kya ap ...
Before she complete her sentence veyom put saucepan on stove instantly hug karishma singh. All he wants to feel her presence, her body, her breaths and herself. Karishma's situation was not different they are hugging like forcing to get into each others vanes. Tea was about to boiled but they were not ready to leave each other. A voice became the reason of their bond breakage.
Ps: bus kr do lala chor do isko chai pe dehan do chai ubal jaay gy.
Here anubhav attend the call from headquarters and enter in hall vishma bring tea and serve it. The happiness on karishma's face noticed by all the team members.
Vs: wesy ap sab yeha kesy?
Cs: veyom bhai apko karishma maddam ne andr nhi btaya kya?
Vs: nhi hume tu nhi btaya.
He said while looking at karishma.
Ps: kya mtlb agr yeh nhi btaya tu itne dair sy andr kya kr rhy thi ap?
She asked teasingly but here our santu who has ability of "ik ke bad ik patole bazi krna".
Ss: pushpa ji romance kr rhy ho gy aur kya...
All gare at her but she was busy in praising her intelligence. Anubhav change the topic as he can't see his sister in embarrassing situation.
As: asl mn hum yeha ik case ke silsly mn aye he jija ji. Aur hume haseena ji ne aur baqi sari team ne hume kha ke ap bhi isi shehr mn he tu... Apke pass rokna chahiye.
Vs: nhi is ke lia tu haseena behna aur pori team ka sukria.... Lekn case kesa?
As and hm told him about the case he was very happy to stay with his wife for a month without any duty of karishma.
Vs: lekn ap sab yeha kesy reh skty?
Ss: jesy ap reh rhy ho. Blkl wesy hi.
Vs: nhi humara mtlb tha ke yeh apartment chota he srf do hi room he is mn.
As: tu is mn kesy dikat ik kaksh mn ap hum aur cheeta. Aur dosre mn sari mahilay.
Vs: (slowly) yeh single hi mare ga.
Hm: (after listening to him in mind) lagta tu hume b yehi he.
Vs: tu theek he phr ap sab fresh ho jaye hum khana bnate he.
Anubhav was about to go washroom but veyom shout from kitchen.
Vs: kashi roko inko.
As: kya hoa jija ji?
Vs: woh bhr bula rhy he apko karishma.
He said while entering in the room. Anubhav left in hurry... While veyom ran towards the washroom and remove karishma's picture from there. He came with the picture in other room and place it on cupboard.
Hm: yeha sy b utar dije
Haseena said teasingly.
Hm: itni b kya desperate hona bhaiya dono washrooms mn b laga rkhi he karishma singh ki pictures.
Vs: ahsta bolo is muchar ne sun lia na tu problem ho jaay gy.
Hm: (raise her eyebrow) bhaiya...
Vs: acha sorry.... Fresh ho kr aa jao khana tyar he.
Haseena malik went on the dinning table. She sat beside anubhav. . . .   veyom served food.
Ps: aj tu sab bahu rani ki psnd ka bna he khana.
Karishma look at veyom and adore her love and his little efforts are making her craving for him even more strong. Everyone was busy in dinner vs gave a small pick on ks cheeks and immediately turn back to his seat haseena notice it and smile.
As: khana ap acha bna lety he jija ji.
Anubhav said while taking a spoon of rice.
Ps: sukr he apke muu sy b humare lala ki tareef suni.
As: tareef ke laiq kam kre gy tu hum q nhi kre gy inki tareef.
Here vishma was lost in their world they both were eating while holding each other's hand under the table. This is their way to feel each other.
Team mpt along with veyom had their dinner and went to their respective rooms. In karishma's room pushpa singh and santu were sleeping on the bed as santu has a sprain in her back while kareena were on the floor. Due to change of place haseena wasn't able to sleep and karishma was turning her side desperately, she want to meet her love haseena was noticing her condition. On the other side veyom and cheeta was on floor because no one has courage to sleep with anubhav singh so they mutually decided to stay on floor. Veyom wants to meet karishna, at that spot all he want is to grab her body and take her in his arms. He get courage to go in hall and meet his love, he pick up his phone and about to text karishma but his eyes fall on anubhav who was sleeping but the anger on his face....
Vs: yeh insan sote hoy b gusse mn hi rehta he... Kha phas gye bechari haseena behna.
He look at his mobile and it was already 12 so he decided to stay in his room and not disturb his love.