vishma 5

Ks left mpt with pushpa singh, she maintain her words for not getting sad for whole day but now she is getting weaker. How can she  spend six months without him, last time it became impossible for her to breath without him. She can't imagine a life without her vani, it was long night of six months without veyom because her morning starts from her love's touch. Pushpa singh try to tease her again but karishma replied coldly.
Ps: kya hoa he karishma?
Ks: kuch nhi amma,
She park her bike and went straight to washroom, veyom take the blessing from his mother. Pushpa singh told him about karishma's condition... He get upset, he himself cannot able to live without her. How could he take breath without her in those long six months, he wants to take his love with him but due to karishma's job he can't do it.
Ps: lala tum ne khana kha lia he?
Vs: ama ap kha kr soo jao main aur kashi bad mn kha le gy.
He came inside the room, karishma locked herself in washroom and turn on the shower... She was standing under the shower, water flowing throw her hairs towards her body, her eyes were boiling and heartbeat gradually decreases. Why always she, she ask herself while staying under the shower. Veyom knock the door and find out the door was open, he slowly open the door and came inside. While looking at karishma he feel the broken girl standing under the shower. She look at him the pain of separation can easily be seen in her eyes. Veyom remove her shirt and walk towards her, he hold her from shoulders and dug kashi in his arms. Water following on their bodies the were stuck in each other's arms. Karishma look at him and break the hug, she tries to get escape from the place but veyom hold her from wrist. She was restless so she hug him.
Vs: kashi kuch hi waqt he guzr jaay ga... Agy bhi to,
He try to console her but he was also broken,
Ks: agy b tu kya vani? Yaad he na do saal pehly kya hoa tha, na ap soo pay the na hum. Na apko sans aa rhy the na hume, na ap jee pa rhy the na hum.
Vs: or koi option bhi tu nhi he na kashi...
Ks: option he vani option he, ap chor do yeh job. Hum adjust kr le gy,
Vs: kashi tum janti ho yeh possible nhi he. Bacho jesy zid mat kro.
Ks: theek he, choriye hume jane dije hume...
She resist him... He loosen his grip on her body and let her move. She was about to leave the washroom when he grab her from her waist pin her to the wall and without wasting a single mint he catch her lips with his and sweetly start kissing her. No torture no fake moans no extra pressure, just two pure souls nobly interacting with each other. She hold his hands while their lip lock..... He softly kisses on her forehead join his head with her and said in a protective accent.
Vs: jan mn jhan bhi raho lekn hamesha tumahre dill mn mojood rho ga.
Ks: i love you vani,
Vs: i love you too.
Ks: ab ap change kr lije nhi to zukham ho jaay ga.
Vs: aur ap bhi.
They changes the cloths and went outside for dinner, pushpa singh was waiting for them on dinning table.
Vs: are amma apne abhi khaya nhi?
Ps: tumhara aur bahu ka hi intezar kr rhy thi. Chalo ab shoro kro.
Vs: aj ka din kesa gya apka?
Ps: humara tu buht acha gya lekn kisi ki shmat aye aj...
She said while looking at karishma singh. Veyom look at her and find her blushing harder.
Ps: ab tu lagta he ghar mn chote lala ki kilkarian sunne ko mil hi jaay gy.
Ks: (fumbles) hum pani le kr ate he...
She leave the table and run towards the kitchen. Veyom silently laugh on her cuteness but he dare not to look at his mother in embarrassment.
Ps: are karishma aa b jao kya pani bnane lagi gye ho kitchen mn?
They finish their meal and vishma fall sleep in each other's arms.
Vs: love you.
Ks: love you to.
Here in anubhav's house, haseena came to visit anubhav. He was busy in his agent room, looking at the board where the picture of haseena and karishma was attached with a message "target", he was looking at those pictures while having coffee sips. Haseena came close to him and try to hug him from back before she touch him he suddenly hold her hand and push her towards the ground. Her back hit the ground and she scream,
Hm: anuuuuu.....
As: haseena ji ap? Is wqt aur yeh choro ki trha q aa rhy thi ap?
Hm: hum apko back hug deny wale thy... Lekn apne hume hi utha kr patak dia.
As: maaf kije haseena ji hume andaza nhi tha kr ap he...
Hm: ab hume uthne mn help karie anu, hume pain ho rha he.
He gave his hand to her and make her stand on his feet. 
As: ap itni raat mn yeha kya kr rhy he haseena ji? Agr kisi ne dekh lia tu janti he na ap kya soche gy apke bare mn.
Hm: anu apsy zaida boring insan hum ne dunya mn nhi dekha.... Hume samjh nhi ata ke koi ik hi time mn akro, saro, kharos aur boring kesy ho skta he.
Anu: hum in mn sy kuch b nhi he haseena ji. Hum bus apke yeha ane ki waja jana chahte the.
Hm: hum apsy milne aye he anu.
Anu: oh theek...
He start looking at board and drinking coffee,
Hm: are ap khudi hi coffee pi rhy he hum sy bhi tu pochiye?
Anu: oh sorry priye hum bhool hi gye.... Ap coffee pi kr aye he ya ghar ja kr piye gy?
Hm: (rolling her eyes) anuuuuuu.... Kya kre hum apka?
As: kya krna he?  Hum sy shadi kije aur kya krna he.
Hm: yehi haal chalta rha na tu hum kisi or sy shadi kr le gy.
Anu expression changes in anger he hold her wrist tightly and rolled her around.
Hm: anu hume dard ho rha he...
As: apki bat sy hume b dard hoa priye aj sy yeh bat mat kariye ga...
Hm: acha baba sorry...
Anu leave her,
Anu: jaye kitchen mn ja kr apne lia coffee bna lije phr apsy is case ko le kr bat krni he.
Hm: hum bnay coffee?
Anu: coffee peny ka man apka he, kitchen apka he, ghar apka he aur hum b apke he... Tu ap q ja kr nhi bna skti?
Hm: g nhi hume nhi peeny coffee ap case btaye....
Anu: haseena ji yeh case ka main concentration/ focus ap aur kashi..... i mean karishma singh he.
Hm: woh tu is tasveer ko dekh kr hume pta chal chuka he.
She roll her arms around his neck, and she was looking at her with love.
As: yeh ap kya kr rhy he haseena ji?
Hn: apne fiancee ko dekh rhy he.
As: yeh sab acha nhi lagta haseena ji, aur shadi sy pehly tu blkl b nhi.
Hm: anu larki hum he ya ap? Aj tu confirm kr hi dije ap.
As: dekhiye haseena ji hume choriye, aur thora distance maintain kriye.
Hm: hum nhi chore gy.
She said naughtily. As shocked to see her....