"Waleed, I am feeling something bad is going to happen and it is going to shatter the foundation of our marriage," Mia said holding me tightly with her arms.

"Baby, nothing will happen, I won't let any harm come to our relationship, " I said in a determined tone.

"Waleed promise me, you would never let me ever again, promise me, "she flattened her palm in front of me.

I placed my hand over her palm and wrapped my fingers around it, "I promise you, Mia, that I would never leave, ever again. I was an idiot to do it the last time and I would never repeat it, "I kissed her forehead.

Mia would sometimes still go back in the past and would get upset over the fact that I didn't even let her explain once and left for the US. It killed me to see her upset like that because of me, if only I had the power to go back in the future. That would be the only thing that I would like to change.

"Waleed, I don't want to lose you. I don't think I would be able to survive without you, "she was still stuck on the same thing.

"Baby, you are being superstitious just because of a drawing. Kids draw all kinds of things and speak all kinds of stuff. We can't take each and everything seriously, its how their brain develops. By letting free their imagination, "I stroked my fingers in her hair.

"I know Waleed, but I can't help it. The fire, the drawing, what if someone is out there trying to harm us?" She asked.

"Then I will kill that motherfucker, myself," I kissed the tip of her nose.

Her amber eyes were still filled with worry about an unknown threat. I couldn't understand why Mia was taking it so seriously? What if her gut feeling was right? What if someone was out there trying to hurt us?

God, she was messing my mind too.

"Mia, baby, you need to get a grip on yourself. Nothing of such sorts is going to happen, trust me. I won't let anyone even touch a hair on your or the kid's head, "I pressed her hand in assurance.

"I am really hungry baby, for you and for the food too. So what am I getting served first, "I whispered in her ear?

"Geez, Waleed, you are a horny dog, " Mia lovingly slapped my arm.

I knew there was no way she could resist me, "What does that make you dear, wifey?" I raised a brow.

"Are you implying that I am a bitch?" She glared at me.

"You just called me a horny dog," I retorted calmly. Mia kept glaring at me and then she spoke, "Because that's what you are Waleed Kamal, "she smiled in her teasing way.

"Yes, but it's only you, I have always wanted, " I pulled her on my lap.

"Waleed, what are you doing, anyone can walk on us, " she struggled to get out of my hold.

"We are married," I said, biting her chin.

"Ohh God, Waleed, just stop. Even the nannies had started teasing me, "she pushed me back.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed the spot on her neck where her pulse throbbed. I knew every spot on her body that made her toe curls, every time I kissed her.

"So let them, do you think I care about what they think?" I bit her neck gently.

"Waleed, I think we should restrict our sexcapades, to our bedroom," Mia pushed me away.

I pulled her even more closely, tightening my arms around her waist. If she thought I was letting her go, she couldn't be more mistaken.

"How long since the last time I ate you up?" I nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Waleed," Mia cringed.

"Come on, I know you thoroughly enjoy it. Don't try and act as if you don't like it, "I pulled her lower lip with my teeth.

Mia was still so damn responsive to my touch even after years of our marriage, I don't think I would ever get enough of her. Even after three kids, my hunger for her was never sated. If it was up to me, I would spend my whole life making love to her.

I pulled Mia in my arms and stood from the couch and walked towards the stairs. When I reached the top of the stairs still carrying her, Maria passed us. She was holding a thermos in her hand, she must be going to the kitchen to get some hot water for Abdullah's feeder.

Maria gave us both a gentle nod and a knowing smile. I nodded back at her and Mia blushed so hard that it tainted her cheeks.

"See, now what would Maria be thinking about us?" Mia asked in anger.

"Maria is a grown lady and she knows, we both are young and have our own needs. So stop worrying about her and start thinking Mrs. Waleed Kamal, how are you going to save yourself?" I nuzzled her neck.

Mia giggled in my arms and slapped my chest with her dainty hand. I was going to make sure she won't forget this night for her whole life.