21. The old astronomy tower

ابدأ من البداية

"My eyes?" He chuckled playfully, although he sensed by my silence I wasn't joking, "We aren't getting married you know" He added innocently, although this comment only painfully pulled at my heartstrings.

"I know" I scoffed, walking over to direct him inside, ensuring his eyes were firmly closed, "But I'm not ready for you to see me yet"

"Fine, fine, just tell me what to do" Fred chucked, still slightly assumed and perplexed by my request but obliging nonetheless.

"Right stand there, and I'm just in front of you, I need you to reach out slightly and find the zip of my dress" I explained, positioning myself in front of him, both of us standing before the mirror in my dormitory.

I took this opportunity to study his features, his clean and chiseled jaw, carved from stone by Aprodite herself, and then as my eyes trailed down I scanned his broad frame, clothed in a white shirt and black dress robes, a smart contrast to his usual hoodie and jeans, but dashingly handsome nonetheless.

My breath audibly hitched as his warm and supple fingers came into sudden contact with my back, a slight cool chilling my skin from one of his metal rings, he smirked at my reaction, likely forgetting I could still see him whilst his eyes were closed.

"Right, I've got the zip" He confirmed, his breath suddenly very apparent as it lingered beside my ear.

"Perfect, I just need you to pull it for me"

I felt slight movement on the back of my dress before I acknowledged what he was doing, "Up Fred. Pull it up"

"Right yeah sorry" He chuckled shyly, before starting to pull the zip upwards, securing the dress around my frame.

"Thanks" I whispered, watching our reflection as his hands lingered around my lower back before gently attaching themselves to my waist, his fingers absentmindedly tracing circles into my clothed skin.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, intently watching the movement of his hands, a movement I did not object to, as he lowered his head and placed a soft and gentle kiss in the crook of my neck, lingering slightly just below my ear, his lips hot like blazing flames as they came into contact with my skin.

I released a content hum, melting into his brief touch before he stood up straight and cleared his throat nervously, dropping his hands from my waist, disconnecting our bodies entirely.

"I'll meet you in the common room in just a minute" I muttered, slightly short of breath as though the air had been stripped from my lungs, and directed Fred out towards the door.

I was thankful for the length of the dress, as I slipped on a white pair of laced up canvas shoes, silently cursing the tragedy that was sure to unfold should I attempt to wear heels, elegance not being one of my more prominent characteristics.

Smoothing down my dress in the mirror, I took a long breath and gave myself a reassuring smile before slipping my wand into my shoe, concealing it with my skirt, and heading out to the common room.

Everyone was gathered on or around the sofas as I entered, Ginny seated comfortably on Harry's lap, his eyes raking her figure in amazement, Hermione and Ron sat nervously in hushed conversation, an obvious burning blush permanently wiped across each of their faces, and Oliver stood with hand hands around George's waist, chatting abosmindly, as Lee and Fred observed from the couch.

Fred's eyes immediately lifted from the group at the sound of me descending down the stairs, the rest of the group following in suit as they turned their attention over to me.

"Holy shit" Fred breathed, his jaw slack and a tender and raw look of adoration adorning his features, as he began walking over to me, a sinful glint sparking in the deep pools of his golden eyes.