Chapter 28

*August 9th~ the last day of Warped Tour*

"Sooooooooo...." Jack kinda slurred into the mic.
"What do you guys wanna do? We've got like five minutes left in our set." Alex asked the hoard of All Time Low fans in front of him.
"Therapy!"
"Carrot!"
"Jack dancing!"
"Your girlfriend!"
"You."
"You naked!"
Were some of the the things I heard from my little spot on side stage.
"You guys wanna know a secret?" Jack asked. "Alice has some cool music..."
Alex's face lit up at this.
"You guys wanna hear one of her original songs?!" He yelled. I covered my face, but all I heard was a bunch of 'yes's.
"No!" I yelled back in the form of a laugh.
"Come on, sing one!" Alex encouraged. I shook my head. There's no way in hell I'm ready to get on a stage and perform a newly finished song. I looked right into Alex's eyes, giving him a very serious 'no' for an answer. "Sorry, not today, guys!" He yelled, his eyes still on me. "You can hear it when her EP comes out." Alex smirked.
I saw a group of girls' eyes light up and they screeched. Well, I'm glad someone is excited. I've been working really hard on my music. I have three full songs written along with instrumentals. I plan on having six songs on this EP.
"Well this was an awkward ending." Zack muttered.
"Yeah. We gotta get the fuck off the stage before they force us off. Thank you so much for supporting us and our music! We love Warped Tour almost as much as we love you guys!" Alex shouted.
This has truly been the best summer I've ever had.
--------------------
I told the guys I'd meet them back on the bus for dinner, so I started walking back right after the show. As I ventured back to bus, some thoughts came to mind. I've met so truly amazing people this summer.
Ronnie Radke
Tay Jardine
Kevin Ghost
All the guys from Motionless In White
Craig Owens
Jack Vincent
"Hey, Ali." An eerily familiar voice greeted from behind me. I slowly turned around. Shit.
"What do you want?!"
"Lisa, please, leave me alone."
"I just wanna talk." She lied.
"Well, I don't. So, please, leave me alone before I call security!" I threatened. I hope she believes what I just said. Cuz I have no idea if we have security or not. She squinted her eyes and scoffed at me.
"I just-"
"Need to leave." I cut her off.
"Slut." She immaturely spat.
"Virgin." The correction slipped from my mouth. She laughed.
"Hahaha! Really?"
"Yes...." I quietly said as I looked down at my feet.
"Does Alex know?"
"Yes." I shamelessly answered.
"Oh yea, he's defiantly sleeping with someone else then!" She claimed.
"Now why would he do that?"
"Cuz you won't!"
I'm actually quite hurt by this. Maybe she's right. Maybe I'm just a pride.
"Okay." I simply said.
"I'm right... Aren't I?" Lisa mused. I turned away from her and continued going back to the bus. I need to clear my head. I shouldn't believe a word she says.
----------------------
As soon as I got onto the bus, I ran straight to my bunk and buried my face into my pillow; crying. Thank God I didn't wear make up today.
I hate that I'm afraid of sex.
I hate that it's weird to be a virgin.
I hate that I have no interest in sex.
I hate what I'm doing to Alex.
I continued to cry and think about everything. Just everything. My life, my family, my sister, my old home. My school, my first concert. I thought about everything. Then, I remembered something I pushed away. When Alex was really drunk during that one night of 'truth or dare', he said 'he'll yes' when referring to marrying me. Even though he was wasted, I felt my heart flutter out of my chest. I remember how happy I was; how happy I AM. I don't think he remembers saying it though....
"Alice, we're back!" Alex yelled. Great, the boys are back. "Where are you?"
"In my bunk." I replied through my pillow. I'm pretty sure it's obvious that I'm crying.
Within seconds, Alex climbed into my bunk and wrapped his arms around me; my back was against his chest.
"What's wrong, my love?" He quietly asked as he nudged his head into the crook of my neck. It's time to tell him everything.
"So," I Sighed. "I ran into someone who.... Made some points."
"Who." He quickly asked.
"I-it doesn't m-matter ri-right now," I sniffed. "But I've now realized that I should leave."
Alex shot his head up and bumped it on the ceiling, but he didn't care.
"Who.Talked.To.You." He angrily said.
"S-She told me t-that you're p-probably sl-sleeping with other p-people because-" I would finish, but I was cut off.
"I would never fucking do that! Who-"
"Can you let me finish?" I cried. "I would understand if you are. I mean, I'm an inexperience, naive, introvert, who is scared of something that people apparently love!"
Alex flipped me over to face him. I tried to hide my teary eyes, but he wouldn't let me. He had to look me in the eye.
"One; I would NEVER cheat on you. Never. And if I ever do, make sure Jack kills me. Two; I'm going to kill this person. Three; I love you. Do you know what that means? It means my feeling wont change no matter what. No one has the right to tell you what you can and can not do with your body. If you think it bugs me that we haven't-"
I cringed and Alex's face fell.
"I'm sorry. Then I've failed you, because I don't ever want you to think that IT is a required thing. It's not an I am pissed as- Fuck! Who told you this?"
"Lisa R-something" I whispered. He squinted his eyes, and lovey Alex became fucking pissed Alex. He got up and fled away from me, slamming the bus door on his way out. Shit- what have I started?!
---------------
I can't sleep. I'm too worried about Alex, who is not back yet. We're leaving to go home to LA at 5:35 AM today, and it's already 2:18. If Alex doesn't come back soon, I'm calling the cops.
At 9:45 PM, Rian tried to calm me down. That didn't work at all.
Then, at 11:20 PM, Zack and I watched a movie, but I was still wide awake when it was over.
Jack just now gave up on trying to get me to sleep and went to bed hisself.
Now I'm sitting in the front lounge; waiting for Alex.
Rian, Zack, Jack, Mike, and Ben the Merch guy have gone to sleep, but I'm up. I want my Alex to come back. It's taken this much for me to to truly realise just how much I love him. I mean, I've loved him since I first met him, but now that's he's missing, I know that I can't live without him.
Click!
The bus door unlocked. I quickly stood up and nervously played with the hem of my shirt as I waited to see who would round the corner.
Alex came into view and I ran up to him. I hugged him and I didn't want to let go, but he peeled me off.
"What?" I quietly asked, a bit offended. He looked at me with sad eyes. "Al-lex?"
He held onto my shoulders. "Why are- ah," he was in pain. "Awake?"
I stepped back. "Whats wrong?" I asked.
"I just fell on my way back. Darling, we need to get you in bed and asleep."
"No, I'm okay! You're not! Did she hurt you?" Why is Alex so concerned about me?
"No," his answer stung him. "But her little, well, not-so-little, friends did."
"Where?"
"My side." He sighed at he lied down on the nearest couch.
"D-Do you need to go to the hospital or something?!" I panicked.
"No-no, it's not that bad. I'll just be bruised up for the next month."
"We need to-"
"Don't worry, Alice. Please, go get some sleep!"
"Why are you so worried about me sleeping?!" I questioned. "Me sleeping is not exactly the main issue right now!"
He looks hesitant to answer.
"Do you think I've been ignoring your health? You're getting thinner, you've been puking lately, you're always tired...." He spoke softly, like his words could break me if he chose the wrong ones. As much as I hate to admit it, all he just said us true.
"I told you that my immune is weak because-"
"Please don't say it." He pleaded. "You've told me before, I can't hear it again!"
"I'm sorry." I apologised.
"Prove it. Go to sleep."
I sighed, "I love you."
"I know you do, and I love you more. Now go get your fine ass to bed." He chuckled as he pulled a blanket over his legs.
I smiled a genuine smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[A/N]
This story is almost over!
The next three chapter make me wanna cry, oops.

I love you all so much and I appreciate your comments, votes, etc.

<3

This chapter is so ironic because ALEX AND LISA ARE ENGAGED IRL!!!
I'm so happy for them!!!! <333333

Congrats Alex and Lisa!!

Next Update: February 20