Chapter 24

June 9th has come! Today is the first day of Warped Tour!
As of right now, I am on the All Time Low tour bus, a place I never thought I'd be.
Luckily, there's enough space on the bus for everyone to have their own bunk, but it's still fairly crowded.
I set my duffle bag in the bottom left corner of my bunk so that no one can get into it. The only thing I'm dreading about Warped Tour I'd the heat, and I almost never wear shorts.
"Carrot!" Alex called out from the front of the now still and situated bus. I slid out of my bunk and ventured to the front. When I got there, ATL and a new person was waiting for me. This new person, a girl to be exact, is really pretty. "Hey, babe! I'd like to introduce you to some new people. I mean, you'll be seeing them for the next two months."
"Oh, hi. I'm Alice." I introduced with a smile.
"I'm Tay. I sing for We Are The In Crowd." She smiled back as she pushed back her fairly short, brown hair out of her face.
"I've never heard of you guys, when are you playing today?" I asked, attempting to make conversation.
"Oh, our set was at 1:30, but it'd be cool to see you there tomorrow!" Tay informed. Ah, I missed it. "Alex, you guys play main stage at like five, you need to be out there getting ready!"
I glared at Alex and gave him a confused look.
"We play at 5:50, Tay. We've got a little over an hour." Alex informed.
"Just checkin'" she laughed. "It seems like I'm the one always having to keep you guys in line!"
Damn it, I'm jealous.
"Anyways, I've gotta get going, but it was nice meeting the constantly-talked-about Girlfriend of Alex!" Tay announced.
"You too." I awkwardly smiled. Tay exited the bus and all was quiet.
"Alice is worried." Jack blurted.
"What the actual fuck, Jack!" I growled, turning to face him.
"What?" Alex asked, clearly confused.
"Holy shit, she is!" Zack agreed. Rian didn't say anything, he only looked sympathetic. I think he understands.
"What are you guys talking about?!" Alex yelled.
"Nothing!" Rian and I said at the same time.
"Then why are we yelling?!"
Jack laughed, "Im out." He then got up to go leave the bus.
"I g-g-gotta goooooo..... FEED MY FISH!" Zack excused.
"I've got nothing." Rian shrugged.
"I'm not jealous." I reassured.
Alex half-laughed, "I didn't think you are."
I nodded at him, kinda upset he didn't see through my bullshit. I then made my way off the bus to go for a walk. As soon as I hopped off the steps, I literally ran into someone.
"Oh, I'm sorry." The victim of my stupidity quietly said. Wait- hahaha, I know this person!
"Damn it Kellin, why are you always trying to hurt me!" I dramatically accused.
"Alice!" Kellin excitedly said once her recognised me. We then hugged for a moment. "I knew Alex would bring you!"
"He did!"
"Awesome! Out of curiosity, who all have you met so far? I know you don't know of very many people in this music scene.." Kellin asked as we began walking around the bus lot.
"Uh, well, only Tay Jardine." I answered.
He nodded. "You need to meet more."
"I'm sure I will along the way!"
"Nah, lets go now!" Kellin quickly said as he led to me to an open area of the lot. This area is covered in coolers, bikes, and radios in the centre. It was surrounded by happy band members talking, dancing, laughing, drinking.
"This looks fun!" I exclaimed. I just wish Alex was here with me.
"Why don't you have a band? I heard you kick ass on an electric!"
"I write music, not perform it." I simply stated as we neared the loud crowd.
"You should defiantly form a band. Do you sing?"
"Not really. Guitar is my main thing."
I admitted.
"Something to think about..." He sighed.
"Hey man!" A smiley guy with light hair greeted Kellin.
"Sup' Kev!" Kellin greeted back before they man-hugged ... Which is awkward to watch, by the way. Aha, I actually know this guy. It's Kevin Ghost from Ghost Town! "Kevin, this is Alice, Alex Gaskarth's girlfriend of...."
"Six months today!" I proudly stated.
"Cool! I don't believe we've met, well, it's rad to meet you! When are you guys playing?!" Kevin enthusiastically asked.
"Oh, I'm not-"
"She's not in a band YET!" Kellin answered for me. I shrugged to agree with him.
"Ey, that's what I like to hear-"
"Alice!" Alex's voice cut him off. Moments later, Alex stood by my side and wrapped an arm around me.
"Sorry." I mouthed. Kevin just gave me an understanding smile.
"Babe, our set is gonna start kinda soon-ish!" Alex said.
"Bye guys...." I sadly said before I walked to the main stage with Alex.
-----
Half-way through All Time Low's set, Alex slowed things down. Since I'm watching this from side stage, I can see some fans point at me. Now I'm confused.
"Soooooo." Alex laughed. "You guys know know Alice?"
The crowd screamed! Many started jumping up and down, while other stood in place looking confused and lost.
"Well, I love her so much. Actually, she means everything to me, but sometimes... It feels like war." He grinned as Jack started playing. "This ones new! It's called A love Like War!" My heart! It's melted!
"You better like it!" Jack laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Make a wish of her sorry little heart, have a smoke, pour a drink, steal a kiss in the dark...." Alex sang into the mic. I hope this song isn't a slam against me....
Just as the chorus neared, Vic Fuentes ran pass me and onto the stage.
"Hearts on fireeeeeeee tonight! Feel my bonesssss ignite!" Vic sang. By now, I had the biggest smile on my face that felt impossible to get rid of.
"We go together or we don't go down at all!" They both sang. An idea came to mind.... Hmmm, sounds like a good tattoo idea.
When the song ended, Vic and Alex motioned for me to meet them on stage. My eyes widened.
"Nah! I'm a-okay back here!" I yelled. "But thanks for the offer!" Zach shook his head and basically dragged me onto the stage.
"Well, now you're here." Zack chuckled as he set me next to Alex.
"Hi." Alex smiled.
"You come here often?" I joked, causing the crowd to laugh. How did they hear me?
"Yes, and I think you should too!" He laughed before turning back to his fans. "Carrot has never heard this song before! This was her fist time hearing it! So, did you guys like it?"
Of course, they loved it. Vic smiled and walked over to Jack.
"Carrot, did YOU like it?" Alex asked, pointing the mic in my direction.
"Umm, when's Chelsea Grin's set?" I joked.
"I get it!" Alex laughed.
"No really, I loved it."
"Good. I love you." Alex said, causing the crowd to aww, take pictures, fan girl, etc.
"I love you too." I whispered.
"I love you more!" Jack screeched.
Alex turned to Jack and mouthed 'fuck you'. Jack pretended to be offended and pouted as the fans laughed.
"I'm gonna go before this gets ugly. Rest in pieces Jalex." I said into the mic before running back to side stage.
"I loveeeeeee yoooooou, Carrot!" Alex yelled.

•••••••••••
[A/N]

Eyyyy long chapter!
Please comment so ill be happy ^~^

Next Update: February 14

Oooooo ahhhh! Valentines day! I wonder what could happen in the next chapter.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm