The group was currently walking to their seats. (Y/n) had decided to walk with Hermione and Ginny, as she hadn't really gotten much time to see them. Aiden had made sure that their seats were next to the Weasley's so they could all stick together.

"How far up are we Dad?" Ron called out as he looked around in amazement.

"Well, put it this way. If it rains you'll be the first to know."

Lucius Malfoy was walking up the stairs with Draco closely by his side. A smirk forming his face as he stepped closer.

"Father and I are in the ministers box. Personal invitation from Cornelius Fudge, himself." Draco said with a laugh.

"Don't boast Draco, there is no need with these people."

(Y/n) felt her hands balled up in a fist as she tried to take a step forward, but a hand stopped her in her tracks. She looked up to see Aiden- his face a mix between disgust and hate. "Come on, lets get to our seats," he said.

The whole stadium boomed with excitement as (y/n) watched the crowds cheer for each team.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..... Welcome! Welcome to the finale of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!"

The Spector's screamed loud, and (y/n) couldn't hold back a smile as she stood next to Hermione and Fred. Thousand of flags waved through the air in green and red.

"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce the Bulgarian National team mascot."

The right-hand side of the stands, which consisted of a solid block of scarlet, roared with approval.

"I wonder what they brought," Mr. Weasley wondered out loud as he leaned forward in his seat. "Aaah! Veela."

"What are veel-"

A hundred veela were now gliding out onto the field, and Harry's question was instantly answered. Veela- were beautiful creatures that resembled that of a human.

Once the veela started to dance it seemed that all the men became mesmerized- well all except Wren, Fred, and Mr. Weasley who were currently trying to stop Ron and George from jumping off the ledge towards them.

The music then stopped, leaving all the men blinking in confusion. Angry yells filled the stadium as the Veela went to stand away.

"And now," Ludo Bagman's said his voice echoing through the crowd. "Kindly put your wands in the air for the Irish National Team Mascot."

Within seconds a bright green and gold comet zoomed through the air exploding as tiny gold coins flew down towards the stadium. 

(Y/n) clapped in excitement with the rest of the group as the players started to fly out. (y/n) took note of each chasers moves hoping to steal a play or two and tell whoever the new Quidditch captain was for Gryffindor.

The excitement only grew as Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian seeker soared threw the air looking for the snitch. (y/n) was more curious to see how well the Irish team worked together. They flew through the air simultaneously throwing the quaffle back and forth between each player never letting the Bulgarian get a chance to steal a pass.

The game however ended with Viktor Krum catching the snitch- but with the Irish winning as they had more points.

(Y/n) was currently on Fred's back tired as they made their way back to the Weasley tent.

"That was such a good game," Aiden said. "We'll meet you lot in the morning."

"Goodnight George, Fred." (Y/n) said slipping off his back and waving.