Chapter 1

Robin P.O.V
Batman said that he was going to give us a mission so I had to go to the mountain. However, I knew that the team won't want me in the mission. I just don't understand why they blame me for the simulation. I mean the simulation went wrong because Miss M. lost control of her powers and she lost control because Artemis died. Yet they still blame me because of my plan. Even though the plan was unsuccesful it wasn't meant to be succesful.  Well all I need is to stay whelmed.

   Nobody's P.O.V.

It was just another normal day on mountain. M'gann was trying to bake cookies without burning them, Connor was watching static , Artemis and Wally were fighting and Kaldur was thinking about the next mission.  They  were like this until they heard Zeta Tube anounced who came:

Batman 02

Robin B01

Batman said " Team report to the mission room."  

"What is our mission Batman?" Kaldur said.

"This time your mission is more dangerous than the previous ones. Your mission is to get information about the certain mercenary Deathstroke. He hasn't been active for a while which is suspicous. 2 days ago he was seen in Wayne Entertipe's he stole a devices that could control sound waves. It is your job to get in take the device and learn his plan. Understood?" said Batman."

Everyone said "Understood" and they went to bioship to leave.  While they were on bioship Kaldur said "Robin I think it is better if you stay in the ship."

"WHAT?! What do you mean it is better if I stay in the ship?" Robin shouted.

"Look Robin as the leader I have to think what is best for the team. So that means you have to stay in the ship"

"Let me guess it is because of the simulation. In case you didn't know the simulation wasn't MEANT TO BE SUCCESFUL. SO TELL ME WHY DO YOU KEEP BLAMİNG ME FOR THE SIMULATİON!"

" I don't know maybe your plan was unsuccesful and caused me and Superboy's deaths. ALSO let's not forget that you didn't show any sign of emotion when all of us died!" Kid Flash joined the conversation.

"It is because I was trained that way KF and you know that better than everybody else."

"ENOUGH! Robin as your leader I am telling you to stay in the ship and that's final." Kaldur finished the conversation.

" We are here" Miss M. informed them.

"Okay everyone get ready" Kaldur told the team.

A/N

Hello it is my first story and I really hope you guys enjoy it. Stay safe have a good day or night.