"The ex mafia member Rohan Quoo seemed to have hurt at least one innocent child in the act,as the young child had to watch their parents being murdered along with Rohan breaking the child's leg as he was escaping, and Rohan was not alone in this act and had 3 other with him which have no yet been identified." The news anchor said

"Poor child. Seeing things like they did, her own parents being murdered, and those men ,how could they do that." I say covering my mouth in shock

"Some people have no humanity." Chrollo says not looking up from his book, still taking small glances at me

"Hold on. We're getting news." The news anchor holds in his ear peice seeming to be listening to someone on the other end "The 3 men that were with Rohan have just been identified, the 3 mean that were with him during the murder , we're Marcos Ebanasces ,Hijoshi Sanshi ,and the 3rd party goes by an alias name I was told his alias name is Fang."

I open my eyes wide in shock. "Fang is the alias my brother goes by, the brother we ran into months ago at the hotel. They know. They found out, they're getting closer and closer to me . " I stretch the bottom of my eyes down before releasing them sinking my hands into my palms. The blurry noise of the television in the background still playing. Feeling something wrapped around me I look back up to see Chrollo wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Y/n, they don't know  and if they did if your so called family knew where you were I would've sensed it by now." He whispers in my ear as I turn to him

"But what if they hurt you ,what if they're just playing discreet about it." I run my fingers through his hair as my eyes once again go wide, but this time with fear, fear that they would hurt Chrollo.

"They won't hurt me, they can't, Hisoka has almost found the exorcist. Soon I'll be able to keep you away from all of this." Chrollo says looking me in the eyes pressing our forehead together.

"I don't want you to have to save me  Chrollo." I say pulling him too me locking my hands around his waist.

"You can do as you wish but against your family I'll be the one protecting you against them. They aren't your family I'd they treated you the way they did , and even if I had no family I still understand what family means." He says to my pulling my waist closer to his and he pushing his teeth togther harshly as he spoke.

"Fine. You stubborn moron ,do what you want ,but please be safe when the time does come, and as for Hisoka when will he be returning?" I ask

"He'll be returning soon, I suppose, maybe though,  he still barley has any trust from me." Chrollo laughs pulling me so I was next to him.

"Well the best we can do is trust him, as if we didn't you may not get your nen back." I smile at him as I continue running my fingers through his hair.

"Well then, I guess your right all we can do is wait." He says hitching me to  his waist.

"Anyways ,I would like to know why you were looking up at me while reading." I say to Chrollo

"Well I'm one to keep secrets so I may not tell you. " he says slyly intertwing my hands with his

"Well then if you keep secret I guess that leaves me a better reason to as well." I laugh

He laughs back his features so beautiful, his eyes like diamonds , he's gorgeous,  yet I'd never say it out  loud till it was time.

"Well then if it give you more of a reason I suppose I should show you, because lovers don't keep secrets." Chrollo smiles at me grabbing his book from the table while still having my by his hips. Opening the book it reveals a small sketch drawing on one of the pages, a sketch drawing of me, and a very detailed one at that.

"It's of you." Chrollo smiles at me

"It's beautiful Chrollo. I've never seen a drawing quite like it." I say smiling as I continue looking at the drawing.

"Not my greatest work, I know I could've made you look better, but then again it was done on a book page." Chrollo states holding my hands again.

"Still very accurate at detailed." I smile at him looking up to see his grey eyes meeting mine. Melancholy, but still full of emotion somehow that was the only way to describe his eyes at this moment, beautiful that's what he is truly beautiful.

"Y/n. Has anyone ver told you that you're gorgeous."Chrollo asks me his face gone silent and melancholy

"No, I've often hid my face." I reply

"Well you are gorgeous, and never hide your face it's a mind eraser ,because of your beauty." He says to me holding my face before planting a kiss on my lips

"I believe that's yours. You're truly handsome ,and gorgeous, Chrollo." I smile.

"Well if I am your ten times the amount of gorgeous that I am y/n." He says as I bury my face into the crook of his neck. Sweet Chrollo, I wanted to stay with him like this forever me holding him ,while he held me ,in this love. Hearing the muffled noises of the television in the background saying something about Fang. I knew my family would come for me ,but for now all I could hope is this moment would last forever.
----------------------------------------------------------

hi. UM HI. UPDATE IS TUESDAY!  Due to the passing of a classmate update will be postponed

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR 1K READS HOLY SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!

PLEASE HAVE A GOOD DAY, NIGHT  AFTERNOON  WHATEVER TIMEBIT IS ENJOY IT ! I LOVE YOU❤❤